Stick? Kitobi? Are you there?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes. Sir Stick has been a busy chappy lately and promised to become more active again once things quiet down on the homefront. He and the family are right as rain.

Cheers,

RR

Hello America (and rest of the world), this is London.

Thanks for the thought, Wiz.  As Rande alluded to, I've been a rather busy chap recently and have been pulled in various directions, the sum effect of which have diverted my attention away from the BoB; big projects at work, study, Scout camps and home projects. I've managed to swing by a few times a week though just to read and catch up on the general ebb and flow and drool over Ron's latest creations. I also never thought I'd see the day when the dimensions of a dishwasher would be a discussion point on the BoB... hope you've got it sorted Rande... it did make I laaaaffff!!!  

On a serious note, I'm proud to be a part of the BoB and proud to be acquainted with the fine types that frequent it, so whilst there may be times when I'm not actively posting, I'm still there in spirit.

Anyway, I've said 10 Hail Marys, thrashed myself with a hazel twig, had a good chat with myself and will be back in full fighting order soon.

Pip pip.

Well, alright then. Good show!

Thought perhaps you fell victim to a rouge bombing, or some such craziness... Good to hear you are still carrying on!

:D

Stick":repusae6 said:
Hello America (and rest of the world), this is London.

Thanks for the thought, Wiz.  As Rande alluded to, I've been a rather busy chap recently and have been pulled in various directions, the sum effect of which have diverted my attention away from the BoB; big projects at work, study, Scout camps and home projects. I've managed to swing by a few times a week though just to read and catch up on the general ebb and flow and drool over Ron's latest creations.  I also never thought I'd see the day when the dimensions of a dishwasher would be a discussion point on the BoB... hope you've got it sorted Rande... it did make I laaaaffff!!!  

On a serious note, I'm proud to be a part of the BoB and proud to be acquainted with the fine types that frequent it, so whilst there may be times when I'm not actively posting, I'm still there in spirit.

Anyway, I've said 10 Hail Marys, thrashed myself with a hazel twig, had a good chat with myself and will be back in full fighting order soon.

Pip pip.

Eee by 'eck....it's champion to see thee 'ere again me owd cock sparrow. And that bloody dishwasher an' me finally came to terms today!

:rabbit:

Cheers,

RR

hello gentlemen

yes im still kicking around, I read much more than I post :)

the wealth of information from all of you guys simply astounds me.

work is really keeping me busy and I sadly lost my mother a few days ago. so that also has been keeping me busy regarding litigation and maybe a bit more subdued more than usual.

thank you Mr Wizard for keeping me in your thoughts its very much appreciated

brew dude

as a offside I have started to regain my interest in homebrew, it was a serious interest 10 years ago that kinda fell by the wayside.

I have several kegs of beer/cider and a stock alcohol (birdwatchers) on the go.

so far 5 gallons of a nice medium sweet elderflower cider have been bottled and are going down a treat :)

Kitobi: Condolences on your Mom.

Stick: Good to see you there, bro.

Good to see both "o you fellers, indeed.

Walt

Hey Andy,

Firstly, my sincerest condolences for the loss of your mum. Sad news indeed and I hope things settle down for you and your family v soon.

But it's also good to see you back posting mate.  We're a bit thin on the ground with Brit representation on the BoB so we need you to get stuck in!

Welcome back mate!

'Stick'

Andy, always great to see you posting again.

Very sorry to hear of your Mum's passing. I remember mine all to well and it was a difficult time.

But good to know you're getting on with the home brewing lark. Do keep us apprised of this as it interests me <smirk>!

Cheers,

RR

Good to hear from you sir! Empathy for your loss, and gladness to see you posting!

Don't be a stranger, if you can, and best of luck in your litigation.

Take care....