Still around and swagbucks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuervo25_1

Reaction score
I have been busy as usual and picked up a way to get item I otherwise couldn't afford or have cash for in the first place. It is called Swagbucks and basicly all I do is play games, shop on it do searches through their toolbar, surveys ect and get points which I can use to purchase items such as gift cards, electronics and so on. so now it is two jobs swagbucks . You can shop at places like the sportmen guide, walmart ect online as well as get gift cards for places like cabela's, lowes, target ect.

I even saved enough money (in change atm) to get my kid one heck of a gift for his birthday! I am setting him up with a full sized fishing pole, his own tacklebox and lures hooks ect. Probably order all this through Swagbucks so I can get more points. our TV is going out and we sure as hell can't afford one and I refuse to have a bored angry wife and child at the house so I am saving my points for one. If any of you want to try it my sig at the bottom (if it works) should get you there.

also anybody that decides to do this type in Janstastic in all caps in the box with the gimme button the hit gimme for instant points.

Cuervo25_1":asc4z5hn said:
also anybody that decides to do this type in Janstastic in all caps in the box with the gimme button the hit gimme for instant points.
Didn't work

I took the bait... looks ok, good way to blow some time at 4 in the morning. if I get a few bucks off of an amazon order, it is worth my time.

I hope you are getting my referral bonus

jefe1037":hu7lr5vm said:
Cuervo25_1":hu7lr5vm said:
Didn't work

I took the bait... looks ok, good way to blow some time at 4 in the morning. if I get a few bucks off of an amazon order, it is worth my time.

I hope you are getting my referral bonus
To be honest I am addicted to it, I will be placing some orders through it tomorrow and may use some points to order something small. I can't wait to see the look on my sons face when he gets his gifts!

I only get the bonuses once you get points up to 1000.