Still building a collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EC Outlaw

Reaction score
I thought I'd show off what I've collected so far. I'll show them and describe them in order of bowl size, from smallest to largest.

From the left is a Stanwell Featherweight 200, bowl volume of 4.4 cc; then a Peterson System Standard 303, P-lip stem, bowl volume of 5.6 cc; and last is a Tsuge Flat Bent, bowl volume of 6.1 cc. All three good for flakes or a quick smoke. All purchased new.

Next is a Vauen Barotini Bent Dublin, 9mm filter pipe, bowl volume of 6.6 cc; then a Peterson Killarney 999, P-lip stem, bowl volume of 7.0 cc; and a Royal Danish Lovat (Stanwell Second), bowl volume also 7.0 cc. The first two purchased new, the last an estate from Mattia76 through the Viking Pipe Club.

Now a Peterson Donegal Rocky 221 with a bowl volume of 7.2 cc; then a Savinelli Roma Brandy, 6mm filter pipe, bowl volume of 7.8 cc; and a Savinelli Oscar Dry Bent Billiard (or Oom Paul, depending on who you ask), 6mm filter pipe, with a bowl volume of 9.4 cc. All three are estates.

Next up, a Savinelli Nonpariel with a bowl volume of 9.8 cc; then a Vauen Luxus, 9mm filter pipe, P-lip stem, bowl volume of 10.0 cc; and a Comoy's Lumberman, also with a bowl volume of 10.0 cc. All three estates, the Comoy's from the brother Mattia76.

Now we have a Wessex Kliem Design Handmade egg with a bowl volume of 10.1 cc; then a French-made GBD Sauvage dublin, bowl volume of 10.2 cc, and a Vauen Polo calabash, 9mm filter pipe, P-lip stem, also with a bowl volume of 10.2 cc. The first two are estates, the Vauen was purchased new.

Left to right, a Peterson Kinsale XL16, 9mm filter pipe, P-lip stem, bowl volume of 10.2 cc; a Neerup Classic Smooth apple, bowl volume of 11.3 cc; and a Savinelli Dry System 614, 9mm filter pipe, P-lip stem, also with a bowl volume of 11.3 cc. All three are estate acquisitions.

Almost done. A Vauen 316 Pot, 9mm filter pipe, P-lip stem, with a bowl volume of 11.4 cc; a Savinelli Dry System 320, 9mm filter pipe, P-lip stem, bowl volume of 12.2 cc; and my Boswell Cherrywood, bowl volume of 12.7 cc. The Vauen was purchased new, the others are estates.

And lastly, my beater pipe from the tank bag on the motorcycle: a Vauen Scandia, 9mm filter pipe, P-lip stem, bowl volume of 9.2 cc. With a seriously darkened rim from being lit repeatedly with a flaming stick from the campfire.

That's all for now, folks. Hope you enjoyed the views. I enjoy all the pipes. :D

Very nice!
There are about 10 of those I would add to my collection in a heart beat. Not that the rest aren't nice, just those are really to my likeing. :lol:

Wow!! That is an amazing start to an incredible collection. Love them all!

The Neerup really caught my eye. I had to google him to see what else he made. From a quick look I think you've got one of his nicer pipes!

Lots of great examples, and a nice variety to choose from.
Great collection!
Nice pics, as well.

Nice collection. I am a fan of the Neerup and the Boswells pipes. They look well loved.