STM & Three Friars

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canicus61

Reaction score
Well, been a busy week for me and hadn't had time to post - but due to the generosity of drums and beer and Fr. Tom have spent the week enjoying two new (for me) blends - Shortcut to Mushrooms and Three Friars...

Have written on STM before, but the more I smoke it the more I enjoy it - certainly a tribute to the blender's art - a great balance of cavendish and latakia that achieves a unique and satisfying smoke!

Three Friars has turned out to be my favorite 'during the day" smoke - a nutty burley blend with enough virginia and perique to keep things interesting.....it doesn't have an offensive room note (at least that's what I hear from my surroundings) and it has a 'talent' for complimenting a cup of coffee!

These are two great discoveries for me - but even more, have made me so glad I joined this group - hours of informative reading and great fellowship - many thanks to all!

By the way, this has also led to an attack of TAD and PAD and will follow up on that soon...

Best to all...

Canicus61":y16r6y86 said:
By the way, this has also led to an attack of TAD and PAD and will follow up on that soon...
The major consequence of becoming a member of the BoB. Ain't it grand? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

AJ