stonehaven

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipe dreamer

Reaction score
Pipes and cigars has a very large shpment of stonehaven.get on it. :bounce:

You meant it did? :lol:

True magic this stuff. Now you see it, now you don't. We know that the caterpillar liked his hookah. I can bet you a nickle that the Cheshire cat filled whatever (s)he smoked with Stonehaven :face:

the feeding frenzy is over :evil:

doesn't take but 10 minutes or so lately :suspect:

Sorry guys.He told me it was a very large order.Just looking out for you,I only got 2 bags,knowing everybody has been waiting.

pipe dreamer":7ue7u315 said:
Sorry guys.He told me it was a very large order.Just looking out for you.
Glad that you did! I really like the way folks in this place think of each other in this way. And there was nothing to be done about that frenzy. By you or anyone else. I am sure the order was big. But so is the appetite (to say nothing of the fad). Personally, I find it not a little amusing, thinking how people - pipesters included - tend to make fun of old ladies rushing for mall discounts. Put pipes in their mouths and the difference dissapears :silent:

I received an email notice that it was in...and less thne 45 min after that I noted the email and went to the site...OOS!

I emailed CS at their store asking if it had ever made it to the webpage, etc. - they relied that it was 'like Armageddon'!

Guess I'll go over to 4-N and pick up some more 'Stormfront'!

I ended up finding it at Mars (or should that be "ON Mars") after emailing Mike and asking if he was going to get some in and if so would he save out a portion for me. Got a quick email back saying it would be up on the site shortly. I nailed mine 45 minutes after he emailed me...and 45 minutes later it was OOS.

This is CRAZY! It's a good thing that there are blends out there that I truely love and that are available when I need them.

I got some yesterday at about 5:30 am. It was probably gone by noon.

Blackhorse":k9d9cjs5 said:
Good thing I live all the way across the county from Cornelius! :shock:
That's ok, someday I'll come out to Oregon and see ya, big boy.. :face:

Just send me your package of baccy love. :cheers:

I love Stonehead, one of my top 5 pipe weeds. But it took me a while to figure out that it needs to be dried down somewhat as well as rubbed out pretty well to smoke acceptably. Now that I've got that down (and can remember to leave some out and then check it every day for moisture content) a pipeload will keep me happy and content for some time.

:cheers:

Congrats to those that got some. I wound up getting three bags, 2 from Mars Cigars and 1 from 4 Noggins. I opened up all three to jar and the smell was overwhelmingly incredible. I can't wait to put flame to this awesome blend.