strange shaped pipes?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpramsey

Reaction score
I find myself really interested in freehand shapes and generally interesting shaped pipes? Any body got any cool ones they want to show off? I'll also take some suggestions on what names to look for in regards to these styles!

Strange enough for ya?
billiardLeftNet.jpg

what is that lid or stopper called? my friend ha s a brebbia with a fancy one of those and it looks really interesting. btw, sweet pipe

dpramsey":vwhjg5xv said:
what is that lid or stopper called? my friend ha s a brebbia with a fancy one of those and it looks really interesting. btw, sweet pipe
That's his hat. ;)

Hermit":rbbh7z7r said:
dpramsey":rbbh7z7r said:
That's his hat. ;)
...thanks haha. did you make this one?

dpramsey":l8j2hhd4 said:
Hermit":l8j2hhd4 said:
dpramsey":l8j2hhd4 said:
That's his hat. ;)
...thanks haha. did you make this one?
No...I can't make a pipe.
I did once buy one of those pre-drilled blocks,
but I have yet to try and carve it.
There are a lot of those monkey pipes out there.
They usually go for under twenty bucks.
Everyone needs a monkey pipe. :lol:

I like strange briars to look at for artistic/aesthetic purposes, but I would question how they smoke. For the price tag many of the finer "non-standard" pipes ask, I'll likely be merely looking for quite a while.

Some of my faves are from this guy:

http://www.mrpipes.ru/catalog/

8)

Couple of good looking pipes, though that first one seems to have developed elephantitis!