Struggling

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the rev

Reaction score
Hey I know this isn't a religious group or anything, but I am really struggling over some personal issues that have come up.  I am having trouble holding it together at work, and my faith in everything but Jesus and my wife is very shaken.  I know this sounds melodramatic, but I have come to appreciate you guys a lot, and I would ask for prayers, vibes, or thoughts as you see fit to give them.

It is very personal, so I can't really get into it more than that, sorry

thanks

rev

Rev. we're here for you brother! Sending as much mojo/karma your way as I can muster. Hope things straighten out for you.

Jim

You are in my thoughts and prayers Rev. I hope the issue resolves quickly and, if possible, favourably.

Big man, life isn't always fair - sometimes all you can do is roll with the punches.....

Please call me if you feel a chat with somebody outside of the present situation might help (Skype/FaceTime).

Fraternally

Jers

Family-Belief-Self

That is a solid tripod to anchor your life on.

You are recognized as a capable, caring individual. 

You can rely on all those powers and resolve the issue.

You will find the right path and generate positive results.

Though I don't talk to many people here directly, I still feel that the folks on this forum are a part of my life and as a result I care when one of us is hurting, so the best vibes I can give have been sent Rev.

Are all parties rational? Proper communication it where it's at, in my experience. Perhaps a sit-down is in order, ala Tony Soprano, R.I.P. In any event, I wish you well.

Rev, my thoughts are with you. stay strong brother. feel free to lean on me as much as you need.

Rusty Mouse":f511ricn said:
Though I don't talk to many people here directly, I still feel that the folks on this forum are a part of my life and as a result I care when one of us is hurting, so the best vibes I can give have been sent Rev.
We are here for rev...good vibes to you.

Thoughts and prayers are with you,they say time heals all wounds and hopefully your issues will be resolved quickly and positive.

Hang tough Rev. You have a rock under each foot, your wife and your lord. Stand on those and let the rest of life fall where it may. I know that sounds rather pompous, but I've been there -still experiencing much of it in fact - and if you let all those other things become more consuming than your foundation, they'll take you down. 

Life wasn't meant to be fair, and that is proven over and over again daily. All we can do is make the best of what we've got and try to find some peace and happiness in that.

A John Prine song (Dear Abby) that I like when I remember  
"....you have no complaint
You are what you are and you ain't what you  ain't
So listen up buster and listen up good
Stop wishin' for bad luck and knockin' on
wood....".

And my dad always said "Take a deep breath and it'll always come out right. ([font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]solutions)[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jim[/font]

Rev, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

edited 'cause I cain't spell

Hang in there rev. We all get tested from time to time and there's no shame in reaching out for help when it's needed.

You're in my thoughts. And you'll come through this a much stronger man.

Cheers,

RR