sturks from southafrica

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lb

Reaction score
does anyone knows if this tobaccos are available in usa?  thank you

I am thinking, no. They are a local Tobacconist in Cape Town. Probably have to contact them directly from info on their website.

Sturk's is the oldest tobacco shop in South Africa, opened it's doors in 1872.

They do some blending on a small scale and have their own version of Three Nuns :D

I've bought cigars from them for many years but since Curiosity Hut is only 6km away from where I live, I don't frequent Sturk's any more.

You can also look at Wesley's Tobacco. With our exchange rate at present very much in your favour, you can buy a lot of baccy for very little money from SA

SpeedyPete":qlvpiide said:

They do some blending on a small scale and have their own version of Three Nuns :D

I've bought cigars from them for many years but since Curiosity Hut is only 6km away from where I live, I don't frequent Sturk's any more.

You can also look at Wesley's Tobacco.  With our exchange rate at present very much in your favour, you can buy a lot of baccy for very little money from SA
That is, if it makes it through SAPO!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

DoverPipes":u85rarim said:
SpeedyPete":u85rarim said:

You can also look at Wesley's Tobacco.  With our exchange rate at present very much in your favour, you can buy a lot of baccy for very little money from SA
That is, if it makes it through SAPO!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Yes! I had to wait 2 months for 3 tins of 2016 CC but......it did arrive eventually. I believe out going stuff gets shipped on time now but I won't vouch for it.