Successful ReCert

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMacphersonNH

Reaction score
Successfully completed my Wilderness EMT recert for the first time since I was diagnosed with my cancer. Going to celebrate with a 1966 BBR Springbank and a bowl of Frog Morton's Cellar in my Tsuge Ikebana Smooth Apple. A glorious day to be alive and active.

Congrats on the cert!  I am a certified for Wilderness First Aid.  I am sure the EMT cert is much more rigorous. My Wilderness First aid wasn't that easy.  Good job on pushing through and getting this tough cert.

Thanks my brothers. There is no other group I would rather share this announcement with (with the exception of my fellow EMTs) than all of you. Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and your teams - no matter what sport, division, or conference - kicked some serious ass.

Well done old chap from a fellow outdoor professional. Outstanding result..

Now there's a certification I will have to mention to Cathy. She is an EMT teacher and works as a Paramedic part-time. Not that we have many wildernesses around central IL.