Suff boxes?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's in one of the fliptop rectangular packs, I just carry that (as I suspect most do).

For portable snuffing, I just use the little plastic smashboxes. No tragedy if anything happens, and they fit in the watchpocket of most jeans.

For the home, I have a Wilson's wooden snuffbox, and my grandmother left some fancy ceramic ones that I'm going to put to the task as well.

Thanks Doc
I have been carrying around the Wilson's 5g tins in my watch pocket.

I keep the ozona flip top containers. You can carefully separate them (all except for gletcher prise which seems to be glued or solid) and refill them.

I've lost a few nice ones,now I have 2 wooden Wilson's boxes.Poschel
Snuffs have those plastic boxes.There are nice one's to be had on E-Bay
and the sky's the limit for price.

Winslow :sunny:

I have three antiques (one of them my great-grandmother's) and a couple of nice modern ones from the Sheffield Exchange. But I never use them.

I either keep the snuff in the original container OR use a pillbox from the pharmacy. They sell quite fine ones.

Sillem's in Germany is the only silver maker who still makes classic snuff boxes as far as I know. I have been delaying getting one of theirs.

I know I want it, but I know I' m not going to use it.