suggestions for a nic heavy blend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many suggestions I had to narrow it down a bit. So here is what I decided, I will let ya know what I think in a day or so.

imag0135.jpg
[/url][/img]

Dunhill Royal Yacht
and
C&D Billy Budd

Thank you brothers

If you find you like the C&D offerings, you might try Night Train when you get a chance. That is one of their stronger blends, and it also is quite complex in comparison to, say, 5 Brothers or Tambolaka. G&H Black and Brown Irish X are also heavy hitters but very different from more "mainstream" tobaccos. The baked, oil-soaked Black Irish X is one of the more unique flavors out there. Definitely not a beginner's blend IMO. G&H Dark Flake/Plug is very similar to Peterson's Irish Flake and can really pack a whallop to the uninitiated.

Burley has a naturally high nicotine content. If you go to tobaccoreviews.com you can search virtually everything currently available and target the Burley rich blends. VaPer blends can also pack a punch if the Perique content is heavy. Perique is a Burley tobacco which has been pressed and fermented. It's nicotine content will be similar to straight Burley.

If you find you like Latakia, the C&D Bowlegged Bear is another nicotine-a-plenty option.