Suggestions Matching This Boswell

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADK_Pipe

Reaction score
Hello out there!

I've been a little inactive with some changes at work lately, but decided to do a little pipe window shopping this evening.

I currently own three Boswells and go back tot he site from time to time and see what the new offerings were for the week. And, as Boswell pipers know, if you don't call in two minutes after the new pipe page is posted then you will miss out.

This week, they had a great long "club" billiard:

http://www.boswellpipes.com/rustclubbilliard11912.html

Can anyone suggest a comparable pipe that is available?

Thanks in advance!

ADK

deepbass9":h66vx185 said:
Ring the shop...they may have something similar on the shelf.
This. They keep plenty of stock in the shop that isn't available online.

Thanks for the help gentlemen!

It is interesting to know that a call to the shop might be the best way to go in the future. I have e-mailed them before after a similar event, but never received a response. I'm sure they get a ton of e-mails on any day and they are a small shop. I thought an e-mail would be less bothersome for them.

Anyhow... PM will be sent! :) What a coincidence.

Dan at Boswells has mentioned you have to literally "pester" him with emails if you want a pipe or response....

Congratulations Simple Man, that is a beauty. Boswell very rarely makes a Cumberland stemmed pipe, so yours is pretty unique! In fact on all of my trips, I've yet to see one. A beauty indeed!

Club1_000.JPG

Simple Man said:
riff raff":l5vwm4pz said:
Dan at Boswells has mentioned you have to literally "pester" him with emails if you want a pipe or response....

Congratulations Simple Man, that is a beauty. Boswell very rarely makes a Cumberland stemmed pipe, so yours is pretty unique! In fact on all of my trips, I've yet to see one. A beauty indeed!

LOL... and it's gone.... ADK_Pipe is the new owner. It really is a beauty, but with me unsure of it and ADK just happening to post about it, it just feels like it should be his. :D
An excellent outcome, you are a true gentleman!

I certainly do appreciate it and, I have to say, this pipe now has quite a story from birth --- which makes it all the more special. Hopefully I can return the favor someday to Simple Man or another Brother of the Briar.

I can't wait to break it in!

I just received my pipe in the mail from Simple Man.

I believe that it just started a love affair with Canadian shapes. Oh no! I will post some photos when I figure out how to do that on BoB.

PM sent to Simple Man.

Here is a photo of the new pipe on tonight's caning project... a little narrow depth of focus, but there she is! :)