Sunrise over the City of Angels

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harlock999

Reaction score
Nice sunrise yesterday while I was taking out the trash. I'm an early riser, and the grime and desperation of LA aren't as obvious in the morning. It was an awesome, yet fleeting display.

Thanks for sharing a fine photo of a warm climate. Just the sight of it brings warmth, in comparison to the foot of snow we had here today.

Thanks gentlemen, I really appreciate it! I had to hurry to get the shot because I knew it wouldn't last long, and it didn't.

Very nice photo! Reminds me of what I see most clear mornings on my drive to work. Between the 7am and 8am hour there is a spectacular "Alpen Glow" off the skyline of Manhattan here in NYC as the sun hits it from eastern Long Island. Absolutely spectacular golden glow off the skyline. I'll have to photograph it one day.

Lou

skaukatt":6pu1r1re said:
Very nice photo! Reminds me of what I see most clear mornings on my drive to work. Between the 7am and 8am hour there is a spectacular "Alpen Glow" off the skyline of Manhattan here in NYC as the sun hits it from eastern Long Island. Absolutely spectacular golden glow off the skyline. I'll have to photograph it one day.

Lou
I'm sure it must be amazing. Manhattan, now that is THE skyline! Our romantic sunrises and sunsets are often attributed to the light rays passing through layers of choking smog...