Super Bowl Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim_Haggerty

Reaction score
Going to take advantage of the inordinately long telecast and smoke my Boswell Jumbo X. Hopefully it will make the game more enjoyable even without the Steelers participating. :)

I have no idea what I'm even doing this Sunday, but whatever Superbowl thing I'm roped into, I'll probably be bored watching more East Coast rivalry, drinking and occasionally piping... :lol:

8)

I've been invited to a friends house to watch and munch :p I won't be smoking my pipe though 'cause he is an Argintinian national and has a LARGE stock of Cuban Cohiba's and Montecriti's available for consumtion during the game :p And he always put's 3-4 in my coat pocket when I leave so I'll go pipe less for a few hours but you'll find no complaints from me :p

Simple Man":promqm4e said:
BLAH! Just eagerly waiting for baseball season so I can watch my baseball team lose all season too... :x :lol:
Like most sports, I don't have a "team," but I always look forward to baseball. 8)

I'm sure you meant "without the RAVENS participating"..... but I get what you are saying! Enjoy that big Boswell and the game, hopefully it is competitive. I'm hating on Brady now, so go Giants! (which is code for sour grapes....)

I too look forward to baseball season. Winter sucks.

I too look forward to baseball season. Winter sucks.

I'm sure you both meant without the browns participating (one of these day's we'll be relevant again...just you wait and see!).

I watch enough college football to make a guy's eyes bleed, but have been losing interest in the NFL for a while. No parties or events for me...probably just gonna prelight a few VAs in the late afternoon and have a few DGT'd bowls during the game. Pretty much the usual weekend for me.

Zzzzzzzzzzz. I have never understood the appeal of spectator sports. I can bear watching women's singles tennis, but only if the players are nude. The view from the cockpit of a Grand Prix race car piques my interest a bit, but other than that, it's yawnsville, dude.

Wow it is amazing that you all must have faulty spell checks since you obviously meant that you would like to see the saints playing. But Im going to take advantage of my karl erik full bent, I call itmy saturday evening pipe brcauseI can usually get it to last several hours even puffing a a very decent pace. And then just hope that Tom Brady's arm gets torn off in a freak accident, preferably from the shoulder but I can accept something below the elbow.

Here is what I am doing for the super bowl.
IMAG0399.jpg

My GBD bulldog with some Edwards Ambrosia. And a great double black IPA from a local brewery (O'Dell's).

christeaux":a9qjnspr said:
Wow it is amazing that you all must have faulty spell checks since you obviously meant that you would like to see the saints playing.
+1

It's cool though. We barged in a few years ago and took home the title. Isn't it nice of us to allow other teams a shot? ;)

Pretty good game last night. These teams certainly kept things exciting!

It was a good game to watch. I almost had a heart attack on that last play though, I thought that the pats were going to have an extremely big case of good luck. I did not have much interest in either team except that I had been talking a whole lot of trash to my supervisor for the entire season and I never would have heard the end of it if they had won.

Kyle Weiss":8e4e83ln said:
I have a Periodic Table mousepad, too. 8)
Glad to know I'm not the only nerdy one :) I'm a chemist so it's pretty appropriate, I guess.

PipeLeisure":8e4e83ln said:
I dont want to talk about the Super Bowl :cry: :cry:
We are talking about pipes and periodic tables. The super bowl is kind of a side note. You know.........Kind of like Brady and Gronkowski were side notes in the super bowl...... :lol!: :lol!: .hehehe. Sorry I couldn't resist, The Pats beat the Bronco's and I'm still a little bitter.

JVickers43":09ltvvb7 said:
Kyle Weiss":09ltvvb7 said:
I have a Periodic Table mousepad, too. 8)
Glad to know I'm not the only nerdy one :) I'm a chemist so it's pretty appropriate, I guess.
You're hardly the only nerdy one. My geochemistyry lab gives them to me all the time, but they're kind of wonky with optical mice-- too many right angles of dark and light colors, so precision is out the window. Then I get crap for using a mouse pad in the first place, but since I work on maps, precision is key--also, my mouse has a peculiar lack of cheese, paper lint and dust bunnies coating the underside. 8)