Suprise suprise

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eklektos44

Reaction score
Went to my mailbox today to find it heavily damaged, a brother who wishes to remain anonymous bombed the crap out me. The damage?

0ScLYD.jpg

Of course now I've incurred karmic debt. So some poor sot will pay.... :face:

Raices. Got it. I'm not really familiar with Alec Bradley at all. My cigar smoking is a bit sketchy, to say the least. Yesterday, for instance, I had a Travis Club while driving around, which is not a great cigar at all. Cigar catalogs confound me--ninety per cent of the brands I've never heard of.

Richard Burley":el3016rf said:
Raices. Got it. I'm not really familiar with Alec Bradley at all. My cigar smoking is a bit sketchy, to say the least. Yesterday, for instance, I had a Travis Club while driving around, which is not a great cigar at all. Cigar catalogs confound me--ninety per cent of the brands I've never heard of.
Yep, there are so many now it's hard to keep track. I guess I was remiss in not listing them.
From the left going clockwise:

AlecBradley
3 - Raices Cubanas
3 - Nico Puros
3 - Tempus
3 - Connecticut
3- American Classic

Romeo y Julieta

5 - Reserva Real

I haven't tried the AB Connecticut or American Classics so I'm looking forward to those. Thanks to the anonymous brother!!!!! :D

I like the ones in the red wrappers... Red wrappers are my favorite.

Good on ya, good on the gifter, good on the future giftee.

Ekk... I've been tossing this back and forth in my mind.
See I don't really want to be a peckerhead here,but the thing about trademarks is if ya don't enforce them, they quit holding up in court.
In light of this situation I must regretfully insist you send the ones with my name on them to me.

All your puros are belong to me!

In a Gomer Pyle style voice ...... Gawwww-awwww-leeeeeeeeee that is a nice sir-prize! Congrats & enjoy!