Suspicious Looking Package in the Mail today.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Addresses have been colored over to protect the innocent (and not so innocent :twisted:  )

Let's just say, when I saw it was from AJ, I had to proceed with extreme caution.
Of course the usual metal detector was used, followed by a geiger counter.
Next the dogs were called in, but they picked up no trace of explosives.  Whew!  :lol:

After the bomb squad gave the all-clear, it was opened with extreme caution.
Here are the contents:

Several ounces of a very nice (alright, incredible) smelling aromatic.  Can't wait to try this one out this evening.   :cheers:

Thank You very much, Brother AJ.
Just remember - I also have your address. :twisted:

Rob_In_MO":ozm74c9i said:
Brewdude":ozm74c9i said:
WTG AJ! You da man!

And a most deserving target.
Yes - AJ is the man!

But - this is the 2nd time i've been hit since i've been back on here.

Hope this is not a sign of times to come.   :shock:

Be afraid. Be very afraid.....

:cherry:

Cheers,

RR

Rob_In_MO":pzct1dj1 said:
Addresses have been colored over to protect the innocent (and not so innocent :twisted:  )

Let's just say, when I saw it was from AJ, I had to proceed with extreme caution.
Of course the usual metal detector was used, followed by a geiger counter.
Next the dogs were called in, but they picked up no trace of explosives.  Whew!  :lol:

After the bomb squad gave the all-clear, it was opened with extreme caution.
Here are the contents:

Several ounces of a very nice (alright, incredible) smelling aromatic.  Can't wait to try this one out this evening.   :cheers:

Thank You very much, Brother AJ.  
Just remember - I also have your address. :twisted:
You earned it and it was my pleasure to reward you for a job well done. Thanks  :)

AJ

Rob, I actually know a girl from the Carolinas named Candy Corn. I wonder if she was the inspiration, and this blends namesake? :lol:

Very nice hit by a truly great man for a really awesome chap, excellence all around. :)

Rob_In_MO":2gohrsf4 said:
Kirk - don't make too much noise.  You're not exactly in the 'no-strike zone'.  :twisted:
No why on earth would anyone want to do something so heinous to little old me, nah, I reckon I'm okay Buddy but looks like folk here are looking fair stern over your way.... :lol: