SUTLIFF FIND YOUR PERFECT BLEND

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Has anyone one used Sutliff Tobacco's questionnaire to find there (so called) perfect blend?

Sutliff Perfect Blend Finder

I've taken it about 8 times and it always comes up with some God awful blend with either Latakia (which I don't really care for) or Burley which I can't have. (maybe I oughta lie on it and see what happens.
And what the "H" does what you would rather wear or the sports you prefer have to do with your taste buds and what you like to smoke? I think it's just some cockamamie promotional scam to get you to purchase some of there tobacco. And I'm not saying anything bad about there tobaccos cause I don't know, I've only tried one and it was fine years ago. What's your thoughts or experience with it?

I took it three times and each time it came up with three blends of there's that I have smoked and like! Works for me, but you being so cantankerous I can understand how it wouldn't for you  :twisted: :twisted: 

monbla256":fmgtnnot said:
I took it three times and each time it came up with three blends of there's that I have smoked and like! Works for me, but you being so cantankerous I can understand how it wouldn't for you  :twisted: :twisted: 
Judas Priest man! I check I hate Latakia and it gives me a Latakia blend...... 4 times.

Although I bet your one of those rose smelling flower shirt kinda guys so no wonder it comes up with what you like.

Cartaphilus":o81j54lw said:
And what the "H" does what you would rather wear
I hope your not putting "Stockings and high heels" as the answer to that Ron!:affraid: 

Remember what the Doctor said! :lol!: 

allyby":yq8tr320 said:
Cartaphilus":yq8tr320 said:
And what the "H" does what you would rather wear
I hope your not putting "Stockings and high heels" as the answer to that Ron!:affraid: 

Remember what the Doctor said! :lol!: 
Hey Buddy! Haven't seen ya around in a coon's age and ya pop up with a sarcastic remark.
Well done sir and no, I'm a black T-shirt and denim kinda guy, we don't wear plaid skirts like some one else I know.

Good to see ya anyways, don't be such a stranger. ;) 

Tried it, just to see what I got. I also put I hated latakia, even though I am really kind of neutral on it, yet the third choice does have latakia in it.

Let's see, I got County Cork, with Breckinridge, and Kasimir as possibles. I have to say the first and third don't sound immediately appealing, but I already have come Breckinridge in the cellar. I'll see which Kentucky/Dark Fired look the most appealing tomorrow. . . .

DrT999":9ufc1sq5 said:
Tried it, just to see what I got.  I also put I hated latakia, even though I am really kind of neutral on it, yet the third choice does have latakia in it.  

Let's see, I got County Cork, with Breckinridge, and Kasimir as possibles.  I have to say the first and third don't sound immediately appealing, but I already have come Breckinridge in the cellar.  I'll see which Kentucky/Dark Fired look the most appealing tomorrow. . . .
I kept coming up with Breckenridge, CD Blend and San Fransisco as first choice blends.
They either have Latakia, Burley, or both either way I loose. Just another reason why I should just stick to Escudo.

Cartaphilus":5vzsbj2g said:
DrT999":5vzsbj2g said:
Tried it, just to see what I got.  I also put I hated latakia, even though I am really kind of neutral on it, yet the third choice does have latakia in it.  

Let's see, I got County Cork, with Breckinridge, and Kasimir as possibles.  I have to say the first and third don't sound immediately appealing, but I already have come Breckinridge in the cellar.  I'll see which Kentucky/Dark Fired look the most appealing tomorrow. . . .
I kept coming up with Breckenridge, CD Blend and San Fransisco as first choice blends.
They either have Latakia, Burley, or both either way I loose. Just another reason why I should just stick to Escudo.
Does Sutliff even have a non-aro that doesn't have at least some burley in it?

I ended up with "Old San Francisco" which looks to be a non-aromatic pot luck.

DrT999":wmznjks2 said:
Cartaphilus":wmznjks2 said:
DrT999":wmznjks2 said:

Does Sutliff even have a non-aro that doesn't have at least some burley in it?  
That's a good question, I'll check out reviews and see. :scratch:

They do but, not many. Even a Vaper has Latakia in it except for Elizabethan match which is the only Vaper I can find they have with only Virginia and Perique. They do have a very few straight Virginia's though.

I LIKE Latakia, Latakia is GOOD. I DON"T LIKE Perique, Perique is BAD  :twisted: Burley, EH :cry:  I get the three Balkans they make with the Blend #5 first on the list evry time and , yep, I grow Roses and have worn Hawian shirts since I was in 'Nam.  :twisted: :twisted: 

monbla256":n2qo189z said:
I LIKE Latakia, Latakia is GOOD. I DON"T LIKE Perique, Perique is BAD  :twisted: Burley, EH :cry:  I get the three Balkans they make with the Blend #5 first on the list evry time and , yep, I grow Roses and have worn Hawian shirts since I was in 'Nam.  :twisted: :twisted: 
I didn't know that Hawaiian shirts were government issue.  :scratch: 

Cartaphilus":orc9lk6u said:
monbla256":orc9lk6u said:
I didn't know that Hawaiian shirts were government issue.  :scratch: 
Since I was with a unit that "tagged and bagged 'em" to send 'em home, we wore ANYTHING we wanted! One of the perks of working with death  :twisted: :twisted: 

As a professional in the field of software testing, I am in a position to give you a measured technical evaluation of Sutliff's questionnaire:

It's Crap  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 

Adam

alandadp":xbmqtk4o said:
As a professional in the field of software testing, I am in a position to give you a measured technical evaluation of Sutliff's questionnaire:

Adam
Now that right there is funny, yep I actually smiled after reading that Adam!

:drunken: 

btw, my choice came up as County Cork. For whatever that's worth..........

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":6mtb01w0 said:
alandadp":6mtb01w0 said:

Adam
Now that right there is funny, yep I actually smiled after reading that Adam!

:drunken: 

btw, my choice came up as County Cork. For whatever that's worth..........

Cheers,

RR
County Cork? There was a girl I once knew, No no, it was something else, never mind. :oops: 

alandadp":b82j1hf5 said:

Adam
Of course it is! It is designed to sell something, at least once anyway. Whether we repurchase is another question...

Aristokles":gl8hi3mg said:
alandadp":gl8hi3mg said:

Adam
Of course it is! It is designed to sell something, at least once anyway. Whether we repurchase is another question...
My exact thoughts sir, you just had more guts to say it!

Not to continue beating a dead horse here, but just out of curiosity I took the test twice making certain that I answered every question the same with exception of loving and hating Latakia. Both times I ended up with a Latakia blend.

Hated Latakia = Old San Francisco
Loved Latakia = No. 5