SUTLIFF FIND YOUR PERFECT BLEND

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is that you put hate it on latakia, but you "loved it" on both steak questions, you're probably gonna end up with perhaps a blend with at least a little background latakia.

edit: nope, apparently you get a non-aromatic with at least some degree of latakia, or you get an aromatic. If there's a way to answer the test in such a way as to get a VaPer or just a nice plain but tasty white cubed burley I cannot figure it out. Maybe they don't carry such a blend? They have quite a selection not to, but then, I think Sutliff is mostly known for their huge variety of aromatics.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cFrtpT1mKy8" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Maybe the creators of the quiz saw the spam sketch a few too many times: you always get spam, err, latakia

I've now gone through the "quiz" again answering every question with "neutral" .

The neutral blend recommended for a neutral person like me is CD Blend.  :cyclops: :clown: 

SpeedyPete":xakef8fi said:
I've now gone through the "quiz" again answering every question with "neutral" .

The neutral blend recommended for a neutral person like me is CD Blend.  :cyclops: :clown: 
Which has Latakia in it!