sutliff

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dantiff49

Reaction score
has anyone tryed sutliff toabacco.just got in the mail today a 1.5 OZ of brg mixture havent opened it don"t know if i wont to it was a free sample.

Signs point to "yes"--open it and try it. We could tell you 1,000 different things about whatever it is you have, but only you can decide if it's any good.

8)

I am not one to try samples but I got one of their Balkan Luxury Blend and It turned out to be pretty good stuff. Turned me on to some of the Altadus bulk blends too, (same blender).

From the description it sounds good... do it...

Scott

I've smoked 5 of their Private Stock blends/mixtures and currently keep 3 - 4 in my rotation. I really liked balkan Blend #5, which I got as a sample, as well as the Balkan Luxury Blend, and the Bosphoruse Cruise . ALL are good, smooth smoking, quality leaf true Balkans with no more casing or Burley than all the rest of the "in" 'bacs favored here. They are especially good as they don't have the "old ladies soap' taste or aroma. They are making some GOOD blends and one of the nicest things is they are AVAILABLE and not as pricey as many others. Give 'em a decent try, you might be surprised :p What blend did you get ?

well i couldnt take it so i opened it up and loaded a bowl.when i first opened the can it had not much of aroma just a tobacco smell.now keep in mind im a aro guy.but i was suprised i light berry flavor with a hint of spice.not bad not bad at all. :)

And of course anything that's not bad at all and free... well, it's good.

Scott

dantiff49":sevjkifr said:
has anyone tryed sutliff toabacco.just got in the mail today a 1.5 OZ of brg mixture havent opened it don"t know if i wont to it was a free sample.
Monbla, it's the BRG Mixture.

Scott