Svendborg Barque de Lux Redux

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coastie3202

Reaction score
Recently developed a fascination for bent Dublins.  So always hunting for them.  A recent eBay hunting expedition on eBay turned up this Danish Svendborg Barque de Lux that everyone was ignoring.  I ended up snagging it for $9.00.  Not pretty, but had potential.

Well, I was going to just clean it up and put a polish on it, but...............................................

Folks that know me know that I just can't leave stuff alone.

If you have a bent Dublin, similar to this style, that is just not getting your love, let me know....maybe we can work something out.

You took a just nice looking pipe and gave it some STYLE and UNIQUENESS !!! Good job !!  :cheers: :cheers: 

WOW!!!!!

Completely nondescript pipe turned into an absolute corker!!!  I'd love to have that in my collection.

Fantastic job!!!!

Great job. I love Dublins, bent or straight. The rustication looks good and really made this pipe awesome. thanks fer sharing.

Wow, that's quite the transformation. Nice Job. :cheers: :cheers: 

millerman":vk1w2epy said:
Great job. I love Dublins, bent or straight. The rustication looks good and really made this pipe awesome. thanks fer sharing.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Really made it an outstanding pipe. Good eye.