SWR aro versus SWR regular.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always keep a pouch of something simple in my smoking jacket incase I want a second bowl without going back inside. It has been SWR regular these last 2 weeks and it is great for something lite and sweet after a bowl of something strong or peppery like a VaPer.

It's not very complicated so It might be a little bland if it's all you're smoking, I would mix it with something in that case. The aro version isn't much sweeter or different except it has a chemical taste to me, but of course YMMV.

I always keep a pouch of something simple in my smoking jacket incase I want a second bowl without going back inside. It has been SWR regular these last 2 weeks and it is great for something lite and sweet after a bowl of something strong or peppery like a VaPer.

It's not very complicated so It might be a little bland if it's all you're smoking, I would mix it with something in that case. The aro version isn't much sweeter or different except it has a chemical taste to me, but of course YMMV.
I like SWR too, and find that it works. There is an Amphora original blend that is really good too, and sometimes available at Krogers grocery stores for < $4 a 1.75 oz pouch.