T A HARRIS WHAT A

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPUD 15

Reaction score
Todd Harris is a gracious and generous brother. Todd was looking for some tobacco before xmas and I sent him some and what I thought it was worth, or trade out for some baccy. He came back with an offer to make me a pipe, which I thought was way over the top and I did not want to accept his most generous offer. I ignored him for a while untill he told me to get off my ass and tell him what shape I liked as he was going to make me a pipe as he had my address. Well let me tell you if you do not own a Todd Harris pipe you should get one. This pipe is spot on. The drilling is perfect hangs great, the chamber walls are thick and I love it. the overall length is 4.82". the od of the bowl is 1.58". id of the bowl is .84" bowl dept is 1.5" and the bowl height is 1.7" Pictures follow

The last picture is what Todd would call the money shot
TODD I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU BROTHER. MIKE

Congratulations on receiving such a fine looking pipe, Kudos to you Todd, fantastic work and staggering gesture. ;)

Congratulations on getting such an exceptional gift! The pipe is gorgeous. Incredible generosity Todd!

I just want to clarify something here.

Mike sent me 5 tins of Vanilla Cream and wanted nothing in return.

The only reason that I was able to return the favor is because he put his return address on the box.

You deserve a new pipe Mike. Enjoy!

Todd

nice pipe! simple, refined, sanded bowl... smoke the s#&* out of that sucker!

good job to both of you :cheers:

Todd will NOT be put aside. :twisted: I'm glad he forced you to get off your duff and make a decision about what kind of pipe you wanted, Mike. :lol: He would have eventually just decided for you.

Mike sent me one of his famous "gunbrass tampers," and I cherish the thing. He's been on my list of people to "attack" with a bomb, so until I can figure something out, this situation is partially satisfying. :lol:

Todd, you rock, my friend. :cheers: Beautiful pipe for a VERY deserving bro. Better watch out, though, the Shadow's been active lately...

8)

That's one DAMN FINE looking pipe !! :cheers: So what ya gonna "break it in" with?

monbla256":erpryafo said:
That's one DAMN FINE looking pipe !! :cheers: So what ya gonna "break it in" with?
Ive Run a few bowls of G&H Scotch flake through her she smokes like a champ thanks again Todd. MIKE