Taking Suggestions

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsKot

Reaction score
I'll be 21 on Monday and am quite the rum fan, I already have a favorite of my own but am open to other opinions and suggestions. My personal go-to rum is Old Monk 7yr, it's super tasty and has a nice caramel flavor and is good both straight and mixed. Also, another thing I'd like to do is get into whiskey/bourbon/scotch more than I am now, scotch being my favored of the bunch, any suggestions on these? Thanks for your time everyone, I know some of you like to have a drink with a pipe or cigar now and then!

Rogue's dark rum and Ron Abuelo are simply just out of this world if you can find them.

I tend to lean towards bourbon, Usually Jim Beam. Jack Daniels is good, but tends to be a bit sweet for my taste. On special occasions, I go to Jagermeister, unless I get a package from my friend over in italy, then it's Grappa. They're all on the cheaper side, (Cept the grappa) but I just don't have much $$ to invest in liquor these days