Talk about a jackpot

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked for a guy in Indiana that had two barns like that on his property. Owned a stand alone trucking company and was co owner of two others... If you met him on the street you'd think he was exactly what he was. A good old boy. His daughter on the other had was a spoiled brat that was borderline intolerable to be around.

Well you know, I never checked on it. You'd think by now I'd know if it seems too good to be true it is.

Sorry guys, still, it's a great dream.

Hey, barn finds happen. I've seen it several times first-hand. Just not on this scale under these circumstances. And it could happen, I suppose. It's not like it defies the laws of physics or anything. I fell for it, too--several years ago. ;)

I know a guy that has a barn like that not to far from me. He has about 40 or so classics. i have actually walked through it, and drooled the whole time.

mark":xcmu1r04 said:
Well you know, I never checked on it. You'd think by now I'd know if it seems too good to be true it is.

Sorry guys, still, it's a great dream.
Who wouldn't fall in love with the idea of finding those beauties in an old abandoned barn, got me going until I read the replies on that site, some of those cars are sublime, if they aint what dreams are made of I don't know what is and I don't for one second blame you for wanting that story to be true, a real life wonderland hidden from the worlds eye, so very dreamy indeed.