Tampa - Clearwater - St. Pete

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fotofavoloso

Reaction score
I will be in Clearwater from Nov 25th thru Nov 30th...........are there any brick and motors that are worth visiting?

Ciao,
Mark
Nashville TN

Tampa is known as Cigar City... Many big places there... but the best is in the little mom and pop stores scattered here and there...

I's suggest Edwards as a starting place there. Edwards article with photos.

Big thumbs up on Edwards. I purchased my very first pipe there.... A "basket" Edwards pipe. I'm headed there perhaps tomorrow.

Spent about an hour at Edwards today..........purchased a wonderful Cutty and some great tobacco.........the guys there were wonderful...........thanx to all those that recommeneded this pipe shop.

Ciao,
Mark

........also made it to Yubor (sp?) City............wonderful little section of Tampa............lots of small mom and pop pipe shops and good food.......I highly recommend it.

Ciao,
Mark

Hey Mark, I live down here just south of Sarasota. I have been to Edwards but never to any of the shops you suggest in Ybor City. You say several mom and pop shops down there. Do you recall what or where they were or any names. I was in Ybor once a long time ago 17yrs but don't recall any pipe shops and a detour on my bike once in the middle of the nite LOL...Thanks...Joe

Cooldaddypop":fvyvf70c said:
Hey Mark, I live down here just south of Sarasota. I have been to Edwards but never to any of the shops you suggest in Ybor City. You say several mom and pop shops down there. Do you recall what or where they were or any names. I was in Ybor once a long time ago 17yrs but don't recall any pipe shops and a detour on my bike once in the middle of the nite LOL...Thanks...Joe
Not so much pipe shops but little mom and pop cigar shops....where they have the old cuban lady rolling cigars in the window.

basically it's one street that goes on for a 1/2 mile or so.........good resturants, pizzerias, bars, and coffee shops.......it's in tampe......but it's called Ybor city......it's either 7th street or 12th.

ciao,
mark