Tapatalk

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. It's not available yet. Not likely to be until the server software is upgraded. To my knowledge, that hasn't happened. I checked the thread over there discussing it and they are still voting on it several years later.

There was a mention that Tapatalk adds it's own advertising. Not sure if that's true or not and that could be the hangup.

It's supposed to make browsing forums from smart phones easier. Never tried it so I really couldn't say. I've never had an issue using my iPhone here so...

Jim

Tapatalk is a smart phone application that allows mobile friendly browsing. It assists in the uploading of photos via mobile (which is difficult (yet possible) from the browser on my iphone for this site, but impossible for others).

I use it on some other forums, and i've not had an issue with ads.

Its a good app for using this sort of forum on smartphone....I use it with 4 other forums and it works nicely.

Dont need it . can do every thing on the phonr that I can do on the computer. My nexes will let me. open mulitipal windows to add pictures if needed, And Im computer ignorant. I find if it aint broke dont fix it

I'm not smart enough to manipulate a smarter phone. This iPad is enough to piss me off with the way it automatically fills in the words for you and then when I hit post before previewing I see al the mistakes this damn thing makes and I have to go back and edit. I guess I should preview all my posts first, eh? :lol!: 

docwatson":kkruc9th said:
I'm not smart enough to manipulate a smarter phone. This iPad is enough to piss me off with the way it automatically fills in the words for you and then when I hit post before previewing I see al the mistakes this damn thing makes and I have to go back and edit. I guess I should preview all my posts first, eh? :lol!: 
Or just turn off the autocorrect function :)