Taste Evolution from Z-50 to ...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herzl

Reaction score
It's been only a year since I found Full Virginia at Cup O Joes where I had gone to buy bulk Consolidated Z-50: Black Cordial that I'd been getting from the local B&M. Shortly after being smitten with Full Virginia, I'd sealed the Z-50 in a mason, and on one year anniversary, I popped the top. The smell was vaguely familiar. I struggled to smoke a bowl, and on dump, it was barely a quarter bowl I'd managed to suffer through. :confused: My sense of taste is, for whatever reason, a lot more sensitive. I could taste the blueberry that I had to read was the flavor before. I could taste the burley. I could taste the cheap. It was positively disgusting. :ewe::oops: Turned my stomach, and not due to nicotine. I am amazed that I smoked so much of this before. Well, my fantasy of having a taste down memory lane on year anniversaries is shattered. Now, I need to find some other use for it than smoking. I've decided to buy a cactus to feed.:affraid: I hope I don't get reported to the SPCC.

Yes, I too was smitten by that blend . After several months and many various tobacco samples later I found it to be lacking.

Arromatics are tough that way. I try one, and love it. But I just can't smoke it that often. I even gave up on Bob's Chocolate and Autumn evening (maple).

I was actually having trouble finding any flavor in a bowl of English I smoked on Saturday...

Autumn Evening produces more smoke than just about anything except Blockade Runner,when I fire up a bowl of that stuff it's hard to see the TV. :affraid:

Winslow :sunny: