Thank you, Beebiz!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitschke066

Reaction score
On Friday, when I got home from work, I got the mail in and noticed a package from Robert. I knew this was a copy of some of the stories we had been talking about. So I packed a Von Erck full of Chelsea Morning and headed for the patio. Over the next half hour I read the four short stories and puffed away. All four were wonderfully written and thoroughly enjoyable. Some of the stories left me laughing while the others left me to reminisce about times forgotten.
I want to thank you Robert and I urge any of you interested in Beebiz's stories to join his new site, grab a pipe, and enjoy!

My brothers, I thank you so much for your kind words!!

Nitschke066 (got to think of a shorter "nickname" for you... "Nits", maybe :D), you are quite welcome, my brother! To me, my gift to you pales in comparison to your gift to me. I thank you for your gift, sir! And, I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed mine!!

From the first time I allowed myself to consider the possibility of writing something that someone else might read, it has been my dream to be able to write something that would touch at least one person's heart, tickle their funny bone, or would make them stop and think for a moment. Reading the effect that my stories had on you literally brought tears to my eyes. I know by what you have said and what BD told me the other day, I have achieved my dream as a writer!! Thank you both for helping me realize it!!

Bless you, my brothers!!!

Robert