Thank you Bruins!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RB-5

Reaction score
Opened the mail today to a package of Westminster. I am going to try some after dinner this evening. Thanks man!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Good show, Bruins!!

Enjoy in good health, RB-5!!

Robert

Just had a bowl and I think it is the strongest Latakia I've ever had. I LOVE IT. Thanks again.

Ole Bru Baby has a giving heart. I wish he was independently wealthy! Enjoy the Westminister Abbey-5 :scratch:

glad you got it. i love the smell of it (in the tin). smells like horses and leather to me. fortunately it doesn't taste like horses.

bruins":p6o0pc4z said:
glad you got it. i love the smell of it (in the tin). smells like horses and leather to me. fortunately it doesn't taste like horses.
Basashi.jpg

MMMMMmmmmmm....basashi.

RB-5":kga6wnqw said:
MMMMMmmmmmm....basashi.
i take it that's horse. is that a southern dish? i knew an old guy that ate a horse. but he was in a concentration camp.

bruins":pgn2lgdz said:
RB-5":pgn2lgdz said:
MMMMMmmmmmm....basashi.
i take it that's horse. is that a southern dish? i knew an old guy that ate a horse. but he was in a concentration camp.
Japanese. They serve it cold as sushi. I am not aware of any southerners that eat horse, but that does not mean there aren't any. When ever i'm in Asia there are 2 sushi bars that I must go to, they both serve basashi. I have never tried it, but I hear it is also very popular in France.

RB-5":x6kbz3p1 said:
Japanese. They serve it cold as sushi. I am not aware of any southerners that eat horse, but that does not mean there aren't any. When ever i'm in Asia there are 2 sushi bars that I must go to, they both serve basashi. I have never tried it, but I hear it is also very popular in France.
you're gonna have to try it and get back to us. already i'm eyeing my neighbor's pony. (pony is a horse, right?)

bruins":40jsxvj5 said:
RB-5":40jsxvj5 said:
you're gonna have to try it and get back to us. already i'm eyeing my neighbor's pony. (pony is a horse, right?)
Indeed, but remember, pony is French for appetizer.

As a kid in SE Texas we just rode our horses and enjoyed them a great deal! Don't want to eat them though, LOL! I was raised on a farm for several early years and threw a fit when we had to move to town for school. I thought that was just horrible! Actually it probably was when compared to have the run of a bunch of land, all the fresh Veggies and fruit you could eat.

Food is not the same out of a can,

Skip

bruins":3xzod5xk said:
RB-5":3xzod5xk said:
So when you eat horse is it the mane dish? Do the French put ketchup on? :scratch:

Falconer":4562ino4 said:
bruins":4562ino4 said:
RB-5":4562ino4 said:
So when you eat horse is it the mane dish? Do the French put ketchup on? :scratch: