Thank you for letting me join

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

82shovel

Reaction score
My name is Randy and I live in Navarre, Florida. It is about 20 miles east of Pensacola. I work for the State as a Corrections Officer. I have been smoking a pipe off and on since I was 16 and now I am 48. I just recently discovered that after all this time I enjoy English tobacco better than aromatics. I miss the local tobacco shops that used to be here and I am getting used to ordering off the net. I restore cast iron cookware as a hobby and also love Harleys. I own 3 of them. I guess that is about all. If you want to know anything else just ask....

82shovel":zfnxfnic said:
"Thank you for letting me join"
SHIT!!!!
I thought I threw a "black ball" into the hat........... :lol!:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome, Randy! You are involved in some interesting activities, hope to see you on here often!

My life has been very interesting. Now me and my wife strive for zero drama..... That is easier said than done. Sometimes it seems like the only one who understands me is my pipes and tobacco. They are always there waiting for me to unwind and relax.....Again, Thank you for the warm welcome. There is a lot of good information posted here.

They should be thanking you!
And even though I prefer Pans and Knuckles.....

:lol!: Nothing wrong with Pans and Knuckles. I've had my share. Just got really tired of working on them and trying to find the right parts is getting harder to do. I'm about ready to get rid of my shovel and Evo and just stick strictly to the the twinkies.... Such an amazing engine.

82shovel":2y6khii5 said:
:lol!:  Nothing wrong with Pans and Knuckles. I've had my share. Just got really tired of working on them and trying to find the right parts is getting harder to do. I'm about ready to get rid of my shovel and Evo and just stick strictly to the the twinkies.... Such an amazing engine.
Now your getting ahead of any of my knowledge (not that it's hard to do).
I know nothing about the Evo's or Twinkies (except Twinkies are great with coffee), we live in the past and are happier for it. ;)