Thank you for the gift package of a ton of tobacco samples!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyTrees

Reaction score
Bob "HappyTrees" here, a fairly new member and pipe smoker.

One of the Brothers of Briar sent me a package with  a whole bunch of different tobaccos to try!

Thank you, so very much!

...and I now see from this section of the forums that you are notorious for such generosity...

I've had a taste of the Lane 1Q, (which I have, and know I like), and the Boswells "Christmas Cookie" - wonderful and sweet (even to my taste buds), and the Stokkebye's Cube Cut Burley (tastey, but a real challenge to light, easy to fill though)

Each "style package" is now safely in pint jars, so they stay nice until I can try them all!

"opening" video is here-BoB package opening
"first tastes" is here-First Tastes video

Thanks again,!!!

... eyeing the jars for a nice sunny afternoon smoke... hmm... maybe that Oriental Dusk or Guffy's Morning Blend? ...choices choices

Loved the video, your response to the aroma of the Boswell Christmas Cookie was priceless, I can see you really enjoying that one, congrats on the fabulous samples, enjoy them in rude good health.  :cheers: :sunny: 

Very nice. I'd say you got bombed nicely.

Trust me when I say, you were sent some very nice tobacco mixtures. A few of those are mainstays in my rotation.

Thanks for sharing..

DoverPipes":noxnala5 said:
Adult content warning from YouTube?
Huh?
There probably smoking Nazi's on Youtube or some other anti tobacco nimrod turned it in as offensive content.

Great haul friend, enjoy! ;) 

This is a great thread. This place is so great. I enjoyed the videos as well.

I think I enabled the adult warning on my Youtube pipestuff to forestall any complaints.

I'm of the opinion "You chose to click in, and not leave, so don't pretend to be offended or complain"
That way they can't claim that I'm tempting them without warning... lol

Congrats! I'd say you made out like a bandit! Like you I would have expected just a couple samples and not nearly that much tobac per sample, it was like a magic trick watching keep pulling bags out of that mailer! Such nice sharing people!

Haha, I don't even have to try to guess who sent you that box, I know that generosity first hand. Enjoy! I'm still dipping into a few of my samples that I put up from last year.