THANK YOU GANDALF!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Mr Jason Goldman, Please stand up and be counted!!!!

Gandalf my man, I simply do not know what to say besides Thank you brother!!!!
I have been watching the postings of Gandalf and the pics he has been posting on the pipes he has been making.
WOW, today in the post arrived a box containing two of Gandalf's pipes!!!

I have smoked them both and I am happy to report that they are both smoke machines. The lengthy Canadian is a cool smoker and I have just finished a bowl of C&D Plantation Evening in it. 1 Light easy draw, cool smoke!

The bullcap hence forth known as Gandalf's UFO eats flakes for breakfast lunch and supper!!!!! I had two bowls so far. 1 with FVF and another with some Reiner Blend 71 VA courtesy of Nitschke in it, WOW!!

Gentleman, these are fine smokers indeed!
Now one question, what was going through Gandalf's mind when he put these pipes in the mail?????

Thanks a lot buddy. I suppose you were getting worried about the late arrival, fear not they are here and will take prize place in my collection. Gifts like these are so special to me. I will be thinking of you brother every time I light up a bowl!!!

Gandalf, the Brothers Of Briar salute you for being a generous person, a Gentleman and a credit to the force!
In time you will pay dearly fro your SINS!!!

you guys have seen these in the making, I am fortunate to own them!!!

I am speechless!

Hey Jason.. Great gift and thoughts from a great person.. Piet your one of a kind.. Now you have two one of a kinds.. What wonderful brothers to share such kindness.. This is what its all about ... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Chuck..

Wow! Amazing generosity by the Brothers. I have to tell you guys, shipping ain't cheap either. Since the last package I sent to Johan, shipping has more than tripled. My hat off in salute. :sunny:

Hey man, great gifts! I am very impressed with Gandalf´s work. I recognize the Canadian from his in-process updates earlier in the summer. The boy´s got game for sure, hahaha.

Works of art for a true artist himself.....congrats to you Piet

Great pipes, very nice work Gandalf,,,,Piet, a man with friends is indeed a rich man.

Amazing pipes! Amazing gifts! Amazing friendships here on BoB. :cheers: