Thank you huffelpuff!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beetlejazz

Reaction score
I've been gotten again! :D The mailman must think there's something super suspicious going on at this rate! :lol: I wasn't sadly home on Friday so I got my hands on the goodness only today, but whoa, am I happy now!

I had been tricked by huffelpuff into disclosing my address with the oh-so-innocent sounding "I can send you a bit of Brown Pigtail". Little did I know when I agreed. What I found inside the package in addition to very much appreciated Pigtail (I'm a major fan of Brown Bogie, so I really wished to taste this one, especially after reading the comments here) was a whole bunch of GENEROUS samples of many things I can't wait to try! :cheers:

C&D Star of the East (I'm really excited about the chance to try this one!)
G&H Coconut Twist, Black Cherry Twist and Rum Twist (GH twists!!! And I have enjoyed GH Rum Flake before so understandably find these exciting!)
John Middleton's Cherry Blend (I know nothing about this one, but if it comes together with a bunch of GH twists it must be interesting!)

Waa haa haa now I don't know which one I open first. :affraid: :lol:

Thank you so much huffelpuff! I will have great time trying these ones out. Such a kind and generous thing to do.

AAAH, the infamous Cherry Blend. An "old school" OTC/drugstore American Aro ! Your'e in for an experience with THAT one ! :twisted:

Interesting, Monbla! Heh, to get the "right experience", I should probably buy me a cob then? :twisted:

That aside, Coconut twist is good. I can't really taste the coconut, it's just a slight scent. Yes, the more I smoke, the more of a fan I'm becoming of GH.

It's my pleasure to spoil baby sis a bit! Ok I will admit the cherry blend was a little cheeky of me! In all honesty though I don't really consider it to be a real aero. I have only tasted tobacco when I've smoked it. Of course it could be that my stash of cherry blend is about 9 years old. (It's actually one of my younger smokes) at any rate it should be a unique experience for you. I hope you enjoy them.

Jim

Ha! I was just planning to get me a cob, a bottle of bourbon, and smoke the Cherry blend while watching No Country for Old Men. A bit like travelling without really travelling. :lol:

After a full bottle of Bourbon, that Cherry Blend will be your fave for sure :twisted: Jack Daniels black label or Wild Turkey ? :twisted:

Very cool of you to spread the 'Happy' Jim, kudos to you, I hope you enjoy those news blends Anna, a fellow Brown Bogie fan eh, the 'Force' is strong with this one Rob. ;)

A very thoughtful care package for sure. So Coconut Twist is good? That's been one of the few that I have been most hesitant to purchase. Perhaps it's high time I picked a small sample up.

For a cherry fix, I always always enjoyed G&H Top Black Cherry. :cherry: It's a very nice cavendish and it's completely devoid of that typical waxy tasting undertone that comes through in a lot of straight flavored Cavs.

monbla256":g3txnmk8 said:
After a full bottle of Bourbon, that Cherry Blend will be your fave for sure :twisted: Jack Daniels black label or Wild Turkey ? :twisted:
Well, when you see me professing here how I have found my new favourite tobacco, you know it's Jack Daniels-induced delirium tremens speaking. :lol:

The coconut twist goes really well with coffee. Packs quite the vitamin-N punch too. :drunken:

HP, a cool bomb of a care package to baby sis! Good on you both! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

beetlejazz":hxl7dm20 said:
Ha! I was just planning to get me a cob, a bottle of bourbon, and smoke the Cherry blend while watching No Country for Old Men. A bit like travelling without really travelling. :lol:
That's the way to do it. Replace the Cherry Blend with some Jackknife and you have yourself at least what Americans think life is like through the eyes of everyone else. :lol:

Class act, Huff. :cheers:

8)