Thank you Kyle!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beetlejazz

Reaction score
:D I need to give Kyle a huuuuge, tight, warm, unwanted hug! :D

Today I got a box in the mail. A big one. From Mr Weiss USA. :shock:

Inside was a bunch of cool stuff: "Keep Reno Awkward" -stickers (I'll totally stick one to my bicycle :lol: ), some "Love Ranch" matchsticks ( :lol: ), a tiny tiny little canvas for painting (fun!!!), a pipe stand for two pipes - had a sign of bamboo on it (竹), which I really appreciate, and a fitting pipe-knife, and ZOMG, a tin of Jack Knife Plug!
:cheers:

I have really wanted to try this one out. I will wait for a bit of a special occasion to crack the tin open. Just too cool! And of course the stand is already accommodating a Stannie and a Sav. I really enjoy the East-Asia thing about it, as I'm currently researching some experimental Japanese poetry, and seeing a familiar character was istant joy.

Shit I am getting so spoiled by you brothers!

THANK YOU Kyle, in addition to being otherwise kickass cool, you're such a kind, generous person.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

It took long enough for me (and the USPS) to get our crap together. :lol:

You're our li'l Sister here whether you like it or not! :heart: We gotta make sure you're spoiled and happy like the rest of us.

Somehow I knew that Jackknife would go over well... :twisted: ...it's a strong one, but you can handle it! :bball:

Enjoy, Beetle. Just another example that borders mean nothing to BoB. :cheers:

8)

That's a sweet haul. Enjoy that Jack Knife!

Good on ya, Kyle!

Nyah, nyah, nyah, Kyle. Anna didn't give you a BOMB gif.

Of course, she didn't call me kick ass cool. :oops:

Good on you both! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You're supposed to say "Eff You Kyle!" Or he won't know that you love him :)

Kyle Weiss":0voaejwy said:
Blame it on my upbringing. :lol:
Ah shut up you old tart and get yammin on your Prince............................. :lol: :twisted: :heart:

Sorry mate, simply couldn't resist, cheap shot I know, but they're always such fun. :lol: :heart:

Oh, I always considered "Eff you, Kyle!" as a sort of secret code that, when used by someone not quite through with the initation rites of the BoB, might get misunderstood.

But I guess I'm starting to be pretty through with the rites... let me think:

- Get bombed and survive
- Argue with Yak
- Bomb someone
- Get told off by PB
- Participate in a shirtless video smoke Ahh forget that one

But yeah, I think I'm perhaps initiated well enough by now to say:

Eff you Kyle! :heart:

Me too. Eff you, Kyle! :D

But you ain't gittin' no smiley heart from me. :evil:

Aaah, the old Desert Rat and the Snow Queen ! Now THAT'S a pair for sure :twisted: