Thank You Piet!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipetongue1

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
A public thank you is in order for our friend Piet , Piet sent me TWO 50grm pkgs. of Condor Long Cut , it has been many years since I've had some, and it came just when my interest in humanity has been flagging, I will try to re-pay this most generous action, but feel so fortunate in knowing a man such as Piet, Thank You Piet, Ken Collins :tongue:

Very fricken cool! I know Ken to be one of the most generous pipers out there so it's good to see him get something in return.
icon_cool.gif

Very nice. Hard to believe people of this caliber still exsist!

Ken is one of the Guru's here and I respect him and the knowledge he carries on the subject! I am glad I could help!

I second what J said... Piet of all the people you could have chosen you picked the BEST... Ole Ken acts huffy and gruffy but he's got the biggest frikkin heart on here.

puros_bran":f8s09mdo said:
I second what J said... Piet of all the people you could have chosen you picked the BEST... Ole Ken acts huffy and gruffy but he's got the biggest frikkin heart on here.
:cheers: Ken is a LEGEND!

Way to go Piet! A fine brother you are and a great show of generosity to another fine brother!