Thanks Simple Man (With Pic)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawker

Reaction score
I took Simple man up on his offer to try a couple of ounces of PS Cherry Blend. Having never tried any of PS blends before this was perfect as I prefer aro's.
The package arrived in quite a large box and my first thought was why would he spend so much on shipping to send 2 oz of tobacco.

Low and behold this is what else was gifted by Jack.

Holy crap I finally fiqured out the changes I had to make to display a picture now. Friggin space filling occupant between the chair & computor. :lol!:

4 Noggins Catamount
Captain Jacks Favorite Blend
Boswell's Penn Dutch Treat
Peter Stokkeybye Cherry

A little over 7 oz in total and was quite impressed with the Captain Jacks and the Catamount. Both blends I found to be a nice pleasureable smoke that changed through out the bowl with the flavour actually getting better as you progress. Something I don't get with alot of my regular blends.

Bosswell PDT - Has always been one of my go to favorite blends. Luv this stuff.

Peter Stokkeybye Cherry - I never thought I'd say a tobacco has to much flavor/topping but man is this stuff loaded up. After trying a few bowls I found it best when it was cut with other blends I had that were lacking in the flavour department. So the 2 oz of PS Cherry is now mixed with a couple of other blends and a few heels that accumulate to about 8 oz of Cherry Mystery Blend that is quite nice to smoke.

Thanks again Jack your generosity is greatly appreciated and thank you for giving me a chance to try 3 new blends that I otherwise I might never have tried.

Anyone else having problems posting pictures. The way I've been doing it for years doesn't seem to be working.

testing now

working fine here

Having a real duh moment here. Way to go Jack! Very nicely played indeed!

Just another example of the brotherhood displayed on this site.

Congrats to both of you.

I didn't see the pic Hawker (unless jack sent you a squirrel) but I can imagine what your package contained as my dear old uncle Glenn also benefitted from Jack's generosity in the same offer. Nice one Jack, and well done Hawker!

Jacks a real generous gent indeed. I asked if he might be able to send me a taste of the LJ Peretti Thanksgiving Day blend and he sent me what looked like a half a pound.
Good things come to good people Jack, watch out!