Thanks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipedJimmy

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I'm very grateful to all of you brothers who offer your knowledge so freely and genuinely it is a pleasure being part of this board.

They are a great bunch. I can't believe how much I've learned in a few short years of hanging out with these folks.

Here Here :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

This is the Crown Jewel of the pipe boards, for many reasons!

I've only been a member here for a month or so and already learned a lot. The knowledge here is terrific, my thanks go out as well.

PipedJimmy":jnt1t5pl said:
Just wanted to say that I'm very grateful to all of you brothers who offer your knowledge so freely and genuinely it is a pleasure being part of this board.
They're just suckin' you in... BoB's just a front for a nest of investment schemers. Winning your trust is the first step. J the Huggett will soon be PMing you about being a wealthy Nigerian prince who needs help to get at his millions, and Dock about the solar energy paint he invented.

I don't even want to mention what Kilted is up to.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

LL":elnqa7th said:
PipedJimmy":elnqa7th said:
They're just suckin' you in... BoB's just a front for a nest of investment schemers. Winning your trust is the first step. J the Huggett will soon be PMing you about being a wealthy Nigerian prince who needs help to get at his millions, and Dock about the solar energy paint he invented.

I don't even want to mention what Kilted is up to.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
You mean that whole Nigerian prince thing is a scam? Damn, I was counting on my share of the money to invest in Dock's solar energy paint! :oops:

It has something to do with aged haggis, but I can't reveal anymore details than that ... :twisted:

A Nigerian prince AND Haggis?!!! My goodness me this is the best forum in the world!