The 2012 forum pipe thread (merged and edited for clarity)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be very happy with this one-

btp7_t10.jpg

Cheers,

RR

All I have to say is;
A. I want one, whatever the shape (Make it a Bulldog), whatever the size (Make it huge), and whatever the color (I really don't care), as long as it's from and marked BOB somewhere on it. This pipe forum has been a huge part of my Pipe smoking experience, and I've met some great people, and made some great friends. I...I... I love you guys...

B! It best be affordable, or the price will go up slightly for each purchase to invest in my free BOB pipe...

Just kidding...

(Not kidding)

Zach

I really want a bulldog but I like the wider more angular ones. Like this, do we think that this could be any kind of option , not necessarily the finish but the bowl shape?

Ian, the shape and style has been determined...check out the BoB POY thread in the Community In Action area... :)

If you want Mark to make something different, that option is available, but you'll have to work it out with Mark Tinsky directly, I believe.

8)

Blackhorse":hu6vsm7i said:
Ian -

How very clever of you to post your candidate for the 2013 BoB POY! Very proactive of you.
I like 'em also! I'll have more time now to save up for this 2013 Bob POY :p

I thought we were still open with that new shape posted above. Wonder if he would stamp bob poy on any pipe.

Reading through both posts it was stated that these were the prototypes and that the price was still to be determined. So when we do the bob poy is the point for it to be just one shape and we determine the finish personally, but only a real bob poy will be the "designated" shape, all others are imposters? :p

Ian, love like a brother, but holy geez, pay attention! :lol: Have you read the other thread on this subject? :lol:

Here, start at the top of page 3, go through page 4... you should be caught up by then. :mrgreen:

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t18462p30-the-bob-2012-poy

8)

Ah I see where puff stated he approved the proto and price is pending.

Puff Daddy on 8-28-12 5:10AM":d2i5i7jw said:
OK boys, here we go. Mark will be putting the pipes up on his site shortly, so watch his website (amsmoke.com) under club pipes, you will be able to buy there directly or email him through his site to ask for one if you don't see what you want.

The coral will be $210 and the B&T will be $245, shipping is $6.50. The pipes are a few dollars higher because of the buffalo horn, stamp, etc.. Still a hell of a bargain. Many of his Black and Tan pipes go for much higher prices than this.

The game's afoot!
:albino:

So0o does anyone have it yet!? Would love to see what the engraving turned out like and have it really be official.

Yeah you can order just go over to www.amsmoke.com and look under club pipes.

T shirts. thats what we need. I think being winter. A long sleeve with the bob logo on the back and pocket and some thing cool down the sleeve. If its a pipe there going to have to be bent :roll:

We had the BOB G string thong that one winter.... Didn't keep me warm, but because the shape on the logo was a Canadian, it won me points with the ladies :)