The 2012 forum POY is now ready for ordering.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another question - what are the interior bowl measurements? approximately :D

Blackhorse":j2borgub said:
Slide...if you filled that bowl full of some of your Black Irish XX...you'd know you'd had a smoke! :D
:lol: My heart rate goes up just thinking about it!

I'm afraid this one might be a bit too large for my tastes. Doesn't sound like a clencher.

Saw Mark's pipes at the West Coast Pipe Show last weekend and met the man himself and, I have to say, I was really blown away by his work! Mark is a really nice guy and, he's super prolific to boot! He had his table filled with pipes! I really liked the Black & Tans and the Naked Corals. Really nice work. Really nice guy. Might have to get one of these...

Love my B&T so much that I just might have to spring for the Coral next. Or another one of Marks pipes. Lots of good 'uns to choose from on his site!

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

I always pounced but decided against it. Perhaps next time if I'm able.

Simple Man":cqxi7y6w said:
kaiser83":cqxi7y6w said:
Just ordered up my B&T...SCORE :cheers:
Congrats! Those pipes are amazing! :cheers:
I posted elsewhere about it, but Mark emailed me and told me the grain on my B&T would make d=for n excellent smooth finished pipe and asked me what I wanted. I told him "I trust your judgement and craftsmanship to make the best looking pipe." So he made a smooth finish and sounded excited about it. Although the B&T's are extremely sexy I am hopin this smooth looks even better.

Kaiser, I was about to tell you to be sure to post some pics... but yea, I'm pretty sure you will. :lol:

I would have gone with Mark's recommendation also, in fact, I did the same thing with the pipe I ordered from Brian (Growley). He said the grain on the cutty made it look like a real nice smooth pipe, so we went with that.

Blackhorse":e1pqxm7e said:
WoW! I can hardly wait to see that one! And I'll post photos as soon as it hits.

Just a little puzzle to stoke the fire.
Lol thanks BH you are the man.

Blackhorse":uwg8xyau said:
And I'll also let you know how it smokes!
I know where you live, and will be in the area the 12th. Don't make me hurt you lol.

Blackhorse":zsmgbix3 said:
And I'll also let you know how it smokes!
Now that's a true friend. Saving you the hassle of breaking in a pipe!