The absolute perfect pipe- 10,000 dollars.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he could've gotten a few beautiful pipes out of that chuck. then again he wouldn't make 10,000 dollars.

There are few pipes that I've seen in that price range that have given me pause to seriously consider the purchase but that ain't one of em. Years ago I had a chance to buy a Bo Nordh snail when Bo was still alive. It was around the same money give or take. I didn't pull the tigger quick enough and another collector skoffed it up. Not a day goes by that I don't think of that pipe. Obviously if I had known that in a short time no more of Bo's pipes would be produced I would have acted with more urgency :cry: Come to think about it there are two pipes that I really wish I had bought. The other was an Ilsted faceted horn. I got outbid on it on e-bay in the last two seconds of the auction :evil:

for something that costs five times as much as my car did new its sure pretty tasteless. dang thing looks like someone tried to stash a piece of pot paraphenalia in a tree stump...