The American National Anthem, done RIGHT!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kilted1

Reaction score
If you are American, ENJOY!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9ETrr-XHBjE" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Who needed a football game after that?

Sorry LL, gotta beg to differ, the whole reason IMHO that I prefer the US Service version, is it ISN'T all over the place with 'show stopping' over-interpretation. It's disciplined and dignified ... as a National Anthem should be. And Whitney looked like she spent all of 15 minutes picking that 'outfit' outta the bargain bin at Walmart ... not very dignified:

Again; just my opinion.

Well, k1, we'll have to disagree on this one. I found the staccato, robotic phrasing of the choir version unlistenable. Utterly passionless and uninspiring.

As for the track suit, I thought we were talkin' about music. :twisted:

LL":dk0iz459 said:
Well, k1, we'll have to disagree on this one. I found the staccato, robotic phrasing of the choir version unlistenable. Utterly passionless and uninspiring.

As for the track suit, I thought we were talkin' about music. :twisted:
Ah SHIT I guess it's just the veteran in me, military precision has always inspired me -- hell I might be leaning toward 'English Traditionalism' :twisted:

kilted1":w290ne9i said:
...I might be leaning toward 'English Traditionalism' :twisted:
You are confused indeed. Somebody tell this guy where Ardor, Viprati, and L'anatra come from.

My piss is brighter than LL's :twisted:

As for my pipes, they mostly came from The Pipe Rack and SmokingPipes.com :twisted:

Thanks for posting that. A sight and sound rarely seen in media these days. God Bless America (please, Lord knows we don't deserve it)!