The Butcher strikes!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fsu92john

Reaction score
20151026_221621_zpsz15yevni.jpg

Opening the mailbox in all innocence, I discovered a parcel. Within, on blood-spattered paper, charred at the edges, were written these words:

John,

Since you're reading this, you've become my first victim. You will never find the treasure of the Annabell Lee, and neither will your friends. Try as they might, I intend to continue my malevolent bombing until I am the only one left to claim the fabled prize.

Sincerely yours,
THE BUTCHER

So...how do we submit our accusations?  Do we get unlimited, or one, or what?

So...I guess it's not John...since he's "DEAD".

I'm guessing it's Warlock Bob...writing bomber notes with his new TWSBI Eco using 'tobacco brown' ink...which he lists in his signature line and the ink here is likely the same and written with that very pen!!! That ties him physically to the Bombing Victim and is easily sufficient to swear out a warrant for his arrest.

Bailiff! Take the accused into custody! Or - do we hang him right here from the yard arm?

Blackhorse":yvmyyx0b said:
So...I guess it's not John...since he's "DEAD".
See Agatha Christie's 'And then there were none' (also published under less politically correct titles)

Oh man! John got it! Poor guy...

*Bum, bum, bum, bum...Another one bites the dust ah*

I must be missing the location of these instructions. How do you make your accusations?

Took me less than one minute to find it, going page by page.

Scroll down to the Annabelle Lee pic...it's right there...big as life.

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t31577p60-the-curse-of-the-annabel-lee-october-bombing-run