The challenges of smoking in San Francisco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While it's not SF, the Peninsula Pipe Club meets at Edward's Pipe Shop in Los Altos once a month. Couple board members here could speak better as to the details of exactly when. Still Edward's is a good cozy shop and you can smoke there. Too bad you're not closer to Sacramento, we have three different pipe shops here all with smoking lounges.

Excellent I need to make it out to Sacramento. Funny how the lawmakers legislate ( Sacramento being the capital of ca) in way that favors them but screws everyone else.

gkhanna74":rcqf446a said:
I'm actually going to be in sf on Tuesday to see an old buddy whose wife cheated on him about two weeks ago ( he is living on another buddy of mine's couch).  Long story, but he caught her red handed. I'm just glad he didn't kill the guy.  If anyone knows of a place to smoke in sf, let me know
if he caught her.. was is he out of the house on his buddy's couch instead of her out on her butt?

Don't get me going...he is too nice. Fortunately they are renting and have no kids, so it could a lot worse. But I am amazed at his restraint after a complete betrayal

gkhanna74":gotqgucw said:
Excellent I need to make it out to Sacramento. Funny how the lawmakers legislate ( Sacramento being the capital of ca) in way that favors them but screws everyone else.  
Interestingly enough, one of the shops has a spot located directly across from the Capitol building. It's a great location for them and big business. Lots of officials in there smoking cigars.

I don't know if it still true, but you used to be able to smoke in the us senate and house buildings in dc during the 1990s though it was illegal to smoke inside other federal buildings across the country. Another case of legislators favoring themselves over the people

gkhanna74":q5xd97ti said:
I don't know if it still true, but you used to be able to smoke in the us senate and house buildings in dc during the 1990s though it was illegal to smoke inside other federal buildings across the country. Another case of legislators favoring themselves over the people
Sounds about right.  :no: 

Isn't funny that a place that's so tough on smokers is a great place to score some heroin, meth, coke, weed, acid, etc. Pretty much whatever so long as it ain't that icky tobacco.

juanmedusa":opwkehdc said:
Isn't funny that a place that's so tough on  smokers is a great place to score some heroin, meth, coke, weed, acid, etc. Pretty much whatever so long as it ain't that icky tobacco.
Well ya see if they didn't have all those drugs around they'd be alot of city, state and federal employees out of work and we can't have that can we.