THE COMPLAINING CORNER

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Caratphilius and I'm a complainer....so it seems.
I like very little and dislike a lot, although I'm a perfectionist I don't see
myself as even half way to perfect giving me plenty to complain about myself.
And those around me (mankind & womankind) I expect much more out of then myself
because they should be closer to perfect them me,hence giving me plenty more to complain about.
So since we already established that I'm a habitual complainer, what's yours? I know there are many things to complain about, just ask me, so lets hear yours. Oh, and lets keep them down to no more then two paragraphs, I've only got about 20 more years left, of course
unless you want to hear (read) me complain some more. Oh, and one other thing.
Don't expect me to agree with your complaint, being a complainer I hardly ever
agree with someone else's complaint leading me to more complaining. 
If you don't have a complaint, maybe you know of someone who does or who is
a complainer and that's grounds for a complaint also. So if you think real hard I'm sure everyone can come up with at least one legitimate or non-legitimate complaint. ;)

Disclaimer: This is for entertainment only and should not be misunderstood as complaining.

Being British it is my given right to complain about our weather. Normally this involves complaining about how wet it is. However, when it has been dry for a while one simply has to complain about the lack of water for the garden plants.  :clown: 

Stick":s6aea9cx said:
Being British it is my given right to complain about our weather.  Normally this involves complaining about how wet it is.  However, when it has been dry for a while one simply has to complain about the lack of water for the garden plants.   :clown: 
That's a Complaint? I know you can do better then that Stick.
To start, with a name like Stick I know I'd have a lot to complain about.

Okay, so far two complaints but, no complaining.
Come on lets hear some real complaining, get into it, get some sweat flowing.

For those who don't know how to complain I hold classes every 5th Friday of the month
from 5:00 pm to 9pm.

gravel":9epn4p26 said:
Is this a complaint thread or a complaint coaching thread?  
Well by the caliber of complaints so far ...........Both.

Puff Daddy":t5kq2xto said:
My mashed potatoes are lumpy.
Ah, come on! I know you can complain with the best of them. :p 

MisterE":fz5u0bd4 said:
Misuse of the apostrophe gets me every time.  :evil: :evil: :evil: 
Most people should just never use one.
They'd be wrong less often.  :twisted: 

Hermit":xxbbdcrc said:
MisterE":xxbbdcrc said:
Misuse of the apostrophe get's me every time.  :evil: :evil: :evil: 
I shouldda edited your quote just to piss you off.   :lol!: 
I considered writing my post with apostrophe's in the wrong place's, but some might think I am being serious.  :lol!: 

Cartaphilus":3wzitqhd said:
because they should be closer to perfect them me,hence giving me plenty more to complain about.
So since we already established that I'm a habitual complainer, what's yours? I know there are many things to complain about, just ask me, so lets hear yours. Oh, and lets keep them down to no more then two paragraphs, I've only got about 20 more years left, of course
a complainer and that's grounds for a complaint also. So if you think real hard I'm sure everyone can come up with at least one legitimate or non-legitimate complaint. ;)

Disclaimer: This is for entertainment only and should not be misunderstood as complaining.
You've got a LOOOONG way to go to be considered a "complainer" Ron. Now Shawn Hannidy, Michael Savage and ole' Rush are MASTES that you should take some lessons from !!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 

Cart, if I start complaining, I think the mods would lock this forum. Lol. I have lots to be thankful for, like the friends I have made here. However, I am a country boy stuck working in theccity and stifled by a cement jungle.... i could go on for days about idiot drivers, sucky government, endless construction and nosey beurocrats. I prefer to puff on my pie and think happy thought in my little oasis of happy trees and their many friends on the front porch of my cozy cabin. (Can anyone name that reference?)

BTW, Im only 36, bald, and a ton of grey hair. I could go on about my first world problems, but I shall bide my tongue and smoke my pipe. :)

monbla256":8etz4we5 said:
Cartaphilus":8etz4we5 said:

You've got a LOOOONG way to go to be considered a "complainer" Ron. Now Shawn Hannidy, Michael Savage and ole' Rush are MASTES that you should take some lessons from !!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 
Oh Hell! If you don't think I'm a complainer I reckon we outta just stop right there.
I'm feeling better about myself already' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' That was just for you "E".

d4klutz":cx2a8as8 said:
Cart,  if I start complaining, I think the mods would lock this forum.  Lol.  I have lots to be thankful for, like the friends I have made here.  However, I am a country boy stuck working in theccity and stifled by a cement jungle....  i could go on for days about idiot drivers, sucky government, endless construction and nosey beurocrats.  I prefer to puff on my pie and think happy thought in my little oasis of happy trees and their many friends on the front porch  of  my cozy cabin. (Can anyone name that reference?)  

BTW, Im only 36, bald, and a  ton of grey hair.  I could go on about my first world problems, but I shall bide my tongue and smoke my pipe. :)
Klutz, When I sit on my porch and over look the green pasture while smoking my pipe, all is well in the world. It's when I'm not I see reality.  :pale: 

I live in Connecticut. The governor and legislature make sailors on shore leave in New London look like models of good sense. Our state representatives, asked for their position on any public issue, reply, "I haven't decided, but I'll get back to you as soon as I read the public employee union's press release on the subject." While campaigning, Gov. Malloy described himself as Connecticut's chief state employee. In 2010, the gov promised to install fiscal prudence by putting the state on Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Someone must have told him that would show the state is bankrupt, so he's been tap dancing ever since. Then he announced that his new budget is balanced. He meant that he'd borrowed enough money to cover most operating expenses. Then he said the state actually had a budget surplus, and he recommended that state taxpayers should each get a refund of $55. Then it became apparent even to him that there was no surplus, so he withdrew this idea. Don't laugh, Obama has had him to the WH and praised him for "showing the way" to the other states. It was an odd thing to say, since Connecticut is tied for last in new job creation. CT actually has fewer jobs than it had in, I think, 1998. But it's okay with Obama and Malloy, I guess. A poll last week reported that 40 percent of the state's citizens would like to move out, citing taxes and lack of employment opportunities. We were infamous for some half-witted kid who shot up an elementary school with an AR-15. So the legislature outlawed AR-15s, high capacity magazines, and other measures, none of which would have prevented the Newton massacre. Malloy basked in praise for his leadership. Last week another kid stabbed a classmate to death in school, because she declined to go to the prom with him. Malloy and his legislature have been quiet on kitchen knives. Did I mention the weather? It's six months of punishing cold followed by six months of oppressive heat and humidity.

It's rare thhat I receive an invitation to complain, but thanks.