The future of pipe smoking is here, and it looks like ****

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greyson

Reaction score
Stainless steel? On cold weather, won't that thing be the Manneken Pis of smoking instruments?

George Kaplan":vzvtlk4r said:
Or wait. Is that...um....something naughty made for a lady's frontbottom?
So the use that experssion in english too, eh?

necleh.jpg

That aside, pehaps it's just the multitasker a pipe-smoking lady like me needs...

beetlejazz":0r0r178j said:
George Kaplan":0r0r178j said:
....something naughty made for a lady's frontbottom?
So they use that experssion in english too, eh?
No, but after that thread about the frikkin weather got bumped to the rubber room, I'm choosing my words very carefully today. :silent:

George Kaplan":hvr698j4 said:
beetlejazz":hvr698j4 said:
George Kaplan":hvr698j4 said:
....something naughty made for a lady's frontbottom?
So they use that experssion in english too, eh?
No, but after that thread about the frikkin weather got bumped to the rubber room, I'm choosing my words very carefully today. :silent:
Oh but that thread mentioned lakeland.

Ooops, now I said it too. :oops:

Oh goody, "Lakeland" has become a Rubber Room word. :D

"Mrs. Frontbottom's Lakeland Adventures."

8)

i'd love to hear from some metallurgist types here about whether stainless steel would be a good medium for pipe smoking. have people like Falcon made bowls out of stainless before?

obviously that thing was designed for a different demographic than us tobacco-in-briar types, but one never knows!

i actually love the idea of the magnetic cover - that's a neat touch. been eyeing the new(?) savinelli line that includes "caps" for each of the pipes.

doody.

:farao:

Hey Doody, I think it's a viable option, except stainless steel tastes nasty. Especially if the delicate molecular properties that make stainless steel...well, stainless...are interrupted. Sometimes I can't eat from certain utensils because of the metalurgy, and I could swear I'm eating raw iron.

There's those ridiculously expensive "Pipes of the Future" on ebay that are a suspended, metal bowl in a wire matrix/basket thing. Ugly as hell, if you ask me, but I guess some people like 'em. Not for me.

8)

beetlejazz":gelrdjn4 said:
Perhaps it's the name of the... multitasker.
You must be right. The blend I was thinking of is called "Frog Morton's Whispering Eye".

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/09KBrn0QH4E" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks like a cross between a weed pipe and a pregnancy test and one of them portable keychain ashtray deals.

Do not want!

Soon to be paired with Dunhills Peepin' Tom!

that pipe is for a whole different kind of pipe weed, my friends. illegal stuff in most states... :drunken:

woodsmansbriar":fshn5f5h said:
Looks like a cross between a weed pipe and a pregnancy test and one of them portable keychain ashtray deals.
So you first smoke Green XXX in it, stump a cig in it, pee in it, put it in your pocket and keep partying and the next day it tells if you got pregnant last night? :scratch:

beetlejazz":2sn2zeao said:
woodsmansbriar":2sn2zeao said:
So you first smoke Green XXX in it, stump a cig in it, pee in it, put it in your pocket and keep partying and the next day it tells if you got pregnant last night? :scratch:
...Yes.

Not so sure if it works that well on men, George. So I would still advice being cautious when... jarring.