The Guildhall on eBay

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamCordray

Reaction score
Currently on eBay there is a Comoy's second, The Guildhall shape 309 Canadian, and it's going for a great price, currently $10 plus shipping... the seller says it comes with a 3part C stem... did the guildhall pipes originally have a comoy's stem, let alone a 3 part C stem? I thought they typically had the three-line marking on the stem... but I'm not an expert on vintage English pipes. I'm considering bidding on it because it's pretty cheap, and looks to be in pretty good condition, even if the stem is a mis-match.

- Adam

Coincidentally I also have a Guildhall Canadian 296 with a 3 piece C. One can only speculate that they were rejected after the stem had been fitted. So, yes, such a pipe does exist and the one you're looking at probably has the original stem.

Adam, I totally agree with Ocelot55. Watch the pipe and pull the trigger in the last minute...Good Luck. If you want some info on T. Cristiano pipes that are selling way under price....like 2 for under $30.00 send me a PM and I will forward you the info. I've purchased 3 different Cristiano pipes from this guy and ALL excellent smokers.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I've looked at the T. Cristiano pipes and they seem really nice, unfortunately they all seem to take a 9mm filter.

Adam, take a look at this seller on eBay and check out all of his different T. Cristiano pipes without a filter as well with. The 3 I purchased from him was non-filtered and 2 I was able to get for $28.00. He had a signature Series Fatta A Mano I also purchased from this seller.
Take a look when you have time....

www.ebay.com/itm/Thomas-Cristiano-Spot-Carved-Assortment-/192110906768?hash=item2cbab3cd90:g:LcgAAOSw~AVYrTL2

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!