"The Ketchup Smell" - McClelland Red Va Blends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SpeedyPete":kf7e4qkj said:
What's ketchup?  Same as catchup? Tomato sauce?  
Same as catchup. We just like to spell it differently than everyone else here in the good ol' USA :lol:

scotties22":fbkfvbrc said:
SpeedyPete":fbkfvbrc said:
What's ketchup?  Same as catchup? Tomato sauce?  
Same as catchup.  We just like to spell it differently than everyone else here in the good ol' USA :lol:
It's also been spelled catsup. ;)

Since we ALL know McC's uses only the BEST, it's spelled KETCHUP as they use Heinz 57 and they don't make no cheap CATSUP !! :twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":ificz5ec said:
Since we ALL know McC's uses only the BEST, it's spelled KETCHUP as they use Hienz 57 and they don't make no cheap CATSUP !! :twisted: :twisted:
And so say all of us! :cheers:

monbla256":tx1dby2o said:
Since we ALL know McC's uses only the BEST, it's spelled KETCHUP as they use Hienz 57 and they don't make no cheap CATSUP !! :twisted: :twisted:
As a Pittsburgh native I have to point out - it's spelled Heinz.

DireWolf":lryamxcm said:
monbla256":lryamxcm said:
As a Pittsburgh native I have to point out - it's spelled Heinz.
Thank you for bringing that to my attention and i have corrected it in my post!! And if you believe they use ketchup in their blends I have some smoke from the eruption of Mt. St. Helens last century I'll sell ya !! :twisted: :twisted: But hey, one goes along to get along :twisted: :twisted: