The lady started taking to the briar. :O

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony

Reaction score
First off, I apologize for leaving everyone again with no notice. After we got back to Lewis, we were cut loose for Exodus leave as we conveniently came back from overseas right before Christmas.

Lo and behold, my two weeks off were highly appreciated and thoroughly savored. The lady and I spent a few days in a cabin up in the Sierra Nevada's to detox from separation and stress and whatnot from the previous year in the middle east. She told me that the place we were going to did not allow smoking on the premises, and she was mistaken. It was inside the cabins that was, and outside it was a-okay. I sadly left my pipes up in Washington because of the former advice. Upon going home, we stopped by one of the smoke shops on the reservation near home, and I found a few Missouri Meerschaums. Back home I had the below waiting for me as well as a few others, (which the lady has to keep her occupied haha). I asked her if she'd like to try the other cob I bought, and she said why not. I had some Nightcap and so did she. Surprisingly she really liked it (she quit cigarettes a few years ago and hasn't looked back) and she actually pestered me to get out of bed a few days later to have a morning pipe.

I told her that I'd buy her a few tins of some different blends so she could get a feel of what she likes, and when she does that I'd find her a nice upgrade from her little cob.

Are there any pipe carvers you know of which might be able to either make/sell a petite lady's type pipe?

DSCF2361.jpg

One hell of a lady to start off enjoying Nightcap
icon_eek.gif
... Nightcap has brought some mighty men to their knees...
icon_lol.gif

Slow Puffs":or8yyrlr said:
One hell of a lady to start off enjoying Nightcap
icon_eek.gif
... Nightcap has brought some mighty men to their knees...
icon_lol.gif
She liked the fact that it brought it to her knees. She loves the smell of it when I smoke it, and said the whole experience reminds her of being happily sleepy after a long day of camping.

Oh the double entendre... If she saw that she'd surely slay me.

Glad you were able to get some much needed R&R my man. The girl sounds like a keeper for sure.

Anthony...
good to see you back on BOB!
That is sweet bro...... tell us, does she have a sister and where can we find her????
:cyclops:

A pipe for a lady???? jip, try my buddy.......
pietenpauw.co.za
He has carved for some chicks before and well priced too!

I think its Bonfiglio that did a line of pipes for Ladymuleskinner.

You can search for muleskinner on the 'memberlist' and shoot him a pm, I'm sure he will gladly help you.

Anthony wrote:
I told her that I'd buy her a few tins of some different blends so she
could get a feel of what she likes, and when she does that I'd find her
a nice upgrade from her little cob.

Are there any pipe carvers you know of which might be able to either make/sell a petite lady's type pipe?
Beware my son, on presuming on her taste in pipes. It does not follow that she is going to want something "petite" just because she is a lady. As a smoker with a wide range of pipe sizes I know certain tobaccos work well in small bowls and some just demand to smoked in a big old bowl. And I have heard others comment on the same phenomena, so it isn't just me.

From talking with Deb (pipemama) I can't see that her selection of pipes is all that did different than mine or any other discerning pipester, other than that rather common fetish towards Petes that seems to affect a lot of people.

And socially I think the female pipester is going to be rare enough in public that it doesn't really make any difference what style of pipe she is see with it is going to be remarked on. And in private it is just that, private, so who cares?

If I were lucky enough to be in your position I would ask her to handle my pipes (no pun intended, but dang if I will let it pass unnoticed) and see which ones she liked. If I had to go blind into ordering her one, i would go for something like a nice medium sized, 1/2 bent apple or bulldog style.

Don't guess i have to wish you good luck, seems like you already have it, so Happy New Year
icon_cheers.png

Al (in Canada)

I kind of agree with Al, but it couldnt hurt to try.
There are some Meer sites out there with choices of small, medium & large pipes, some carved with floral designs, maybe start there???
Here's an example: