The long armed slap from NC..

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
A package arrived yesterday..

Got hammered by a Brother in North Carolina. A tin of Red and Black and a generous helping of something called 'Zulu'!

Thanks AJ!

Love me that Syrian Latakia. Yes indeed!

Tin's in the cellar, Zulu in the pouch. Set for the rest of the week...

How cool is that?

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ozark Wizard":ks5nkhkr said:
A package arrived yesterday..

Got hammered by a Brother in North Carolina. A tin of Red and Black and a generous helping of something called 'Zulu'!

Thanks AJ!

Love me that Syrian Latakia. Yes indeed!

Tin's in the cellar, Zulu in the pouch. Set for the rest of the week...

How cool is that?

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Very cool indeed!

WTG AJ!

:cheers:

Cheers,

RR

DrumsAndBeer":e78tlr50 said:
Very nice. I hear those HU blends are outstanding. Zulu, sounds exotic. :p
Zulu is a Balkan blend. When you first open it you'll swear it's a Lat. bomb but you'd be way off. Zulu is so well balanced and it gets better with every puff. Check out Jim Ink's review on the Tobacco Review site. Look under HU Tobacco. Jim nails it with his description. Without exception this is the absolute best tasting Balkan blend I've ever smoked. The Perique and the other blends used makes this blend stand head and shoulders above them all. Rich creamy smoke satisfies every desire I have while smoking my pipe. In my opinion it's even better than Penzance by a wide margin. I know that's a bold statement but when you give it a try you'll see and understand why I said it. :)

AJ