The man who eats roadkill (3 miles from me)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greyson

Reaction score
I have been following the documentaries VICE make ever since I saw their superb undercover documentary on North Korea years ago, however today they surprised me. They released a small documentary about a man who lives three miles from me. And he eats roadkill. And he'd quite like to try eating human. Again, he lives three miles from me, just incase you missed that point. I walk my dog on the moor where they were taking some scenery shots, most are actually on the abandoned airfield at Davidstow.

Obviously there are some pretty explicit scenes of dead animals in here, so if you don't have a strong stomach, perhaps just take my word on it that you don't really want this guy near you.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OQvt-gxbq5E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Didn't you ever watch "American Werewolf in London"?

Keep clear of the moors, Greyson.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3dDqlRrrM1s" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just finished watching it. He actually seems like a pretty nice guy, and he even has a wife.

I guess that, combined with the fact that he's down the road from you makes it all the more freaky though.

Cat 2008.

I guess meat's, meat :twisted: Could be a good reason to go vegan :twisted:

Meats meat - except when its human. Look what happened to that NY cop who planned on kidnapping and eating females! Pass the sour cream please.

He seems like a pleasant fellow...and very British I might add.

Can't say at one time or another friends or myself wasted a perfectly good car-meets-fauna. I have other friends who do taxidermy, too... provided it isn't too mangled. :lol: Pfff. Puritans. This guy's alright in my book.

8)

I decided to pause and finish watching after I finished my bag of beef jerky. :suspect:

I thumped a squirrel once; picked him up and he made a tasty gumbo.
Hell, if ya run it over, ya gotta eat it. ;)

I had seen that on TV.

There's a guy down South of I-10 that gets up in that makes a chalk mark by the road kill and drives by later. Anything without a makr is fresh and goes into the pot.